Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2002, 10:26 PM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

after nealy 2 weeks of playing... i guess its time for me to finish the game since im already the grandmaster of the assasins guild as well as the mages guild [img]smile.gif[/img] ... im kinda bored trying to finish the hllalu guild since im nearly invincible at level 30. so i guess its time to continue with the story line. im only at the 3rd quest of the blades guild. heh! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 10:47 PM   #2
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Never could quite muster up the strength or willpower to beat the game...just kinda wondered, maxing out at lvl 20 before starting a new character. Not that it wasn't enjoyable as all heck!
Old 10-29-2002, 03:19 AM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Oh, you WILL finish the Hlaalu guild dude, trust me.
Old 10-29-2002, 05:49 AM   #4
Grungi
Banned User

im level 65 odd though havent played now for a bit, game crashed on me annoyingly and id forgotten to save it, so switched to baldurs gate instead, but i definately gotta finish the game, im at the finding some cave bit, done all the corpus stuff and main quests and am head of fighters and hlaalus monsters just bounce off me now, and i havent even got much in the way of good armour but my hammer 10-60 damage does the job nicely [img]smile.gif[/img] mage guild almost head of but only just started in assassins guild, almost as high as i can go in imperial cult and legion too [img]smile.gif[/img] and thieves getting pretty high too, so not far to go i spose, just some boring quests to get sorted, and find this cave thing so i can advance along the main quest, still got to explore the whole gaming world too, only done about half of it so far, argrghghghrgh this game is tooooooooo big [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 05:23 PM   #5
Rageheart
Emerald Dragon

I beat it, i don't know what you are all whining about. JK. It is a little long i guess.......
Old 10-31-2002, 01:13 AM   #6
canadianvixen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
after nealy 2 weeks of playing... i guess its time for me to finish the game since im already the grandmaster of the assasins guild as well as the mages guild [img]smile.gif[/img] ... im kinda bored trying to finish the hllalu guild since im nearly invincible at level 30. so i guess its time to continue with the story line. im only at the 3rd quest of the blades guild. heh! [img]smile.gif[/img]
2 weeks? I've been playing this game since last May and I'm not even half done yet. I'm only on level 27. I figure I should be finished by next summer....I hope. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2002, 06:50 AM   #7
Grungi
Banned User

thats the beauty of it, you can complete it in a couple of days if you just do the main quest, but is that really completing it? id say the ONLY way to complete morrowind is to complete every quest going (the non overlapping ones), and i dont know anyone who has managed or even bothered to do that. I will probably, so watch this space in 5 years [img]smile.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 11:15 AM   #8
canadianvixen
Baaz Draconian

That's my long term goal right now too Grungi. I want to finish every quest for all the guilds. Right now I'm working on the fighters, mage, theives, blades, and temple quests. I've almost completed the mage/fighter quests but I've a long way to go on the others.
Old 10-31-2002, 04:48 PM   #9
Rageheart
Emerald Dragon

I hate Cauis, i wish he would go away already, i haven't even started his quests though in this game.
Old 11-01-2002, 03:47 AM   #10
Karn Moil
Dungeon Master

After about 6 or 7 of his quest he does go away [img]smile.gif[/img] he return to the mainland and leaves you as the senior ranking blade in Morrowing, with the option to use his house.
Karn Moil is offline   Reply With Quote