Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2001, 12:08 AM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

You guys I know a lot of shit went down on the Ironworks GD forum lately and I would just like to say I thought we were better than this! You may have been angry at Ken for comments he posted on this site but that is no excuse for a lot of things that were said. We were blaming him for flaming when in actual fact we were not much better! I am not taking sides here (the politician) but I think that we owe an apology to Ken for the way we treated him. This is not about Zirocs apology to him but another matter about how we have treated him when he was here and even some people continue to do so now. Now do not take this as bringing the old subject up again but as just a way of finishing it off better than we started. Yes Ken has been reading on this site and with all that is being said about him I dont blame him for being angry. So if we could just say a simple sorry for the way we treated a new member here it could just relax some tension here. I know a lot of you were P'd off at him but we didnt have to do what we did. I know yeah yeah Im the young un 17 yr old here and I dont know anything but would it really be so hard? And mods pls dont take this the wrong way and delete it.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-26-2001, 12:15 AM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I have talked with Ken , best just let things drop ok? Although Azure I know he would like your post and am sure he will read it
Old 05-26-2001, 12:19 AM   #3
Moni

I missed the whole thing but I just wanted to say, Azurewolf, that you show a lot of wisdom in your post.

Hoping everyone reads it,
Moni

------------------

Old 05-26-2001, 12:24 AM   #4
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
You guys I know a lot of shit went down on the Ironworks GD forum lately and I would just like to say I thought we were better than this! You may have been angry at Ken for comments he posted on this site but that is no excuse for a lot of things that were said. We were blaming him for flaming when in actual fact we were not much better! I am not taking sides here (the politician) but I think that we owe an apology to Ken for the way we treated him. This is not about Zirocs apology to him but another matter about how we have treated him when he was here and even some people continue to do so now. Now do not take this as bringing the old subject up again but as just a way of finishing it off better than we started. Yes Ken has been reading on this site and with all that is being said about him I dont blame him for being angry. So if we could just say a simple sorry for the way we treated a new member here it could just relax some tension here. I know a lot of you were P'd off at him but we didnt have to do what we did. I know yeah yeah Im the young un 17 yr old here and I dont know anything but would it really be so hard? And mods pls dont take this the wrong way and delete it.
I agree, (yep, I really do). we were all pissed off I think, and said lot's of stuff we didn't mean (attacks and stuff), so I'll be the first to Apologize--and mean it. Come on guys, let's do this!!

Dan

Old 05-26-2001, 12:31 AM   #5
BladeMaster

I will apologize once Ken has apologized to me for trying to turn everthing I said around on me. I was not badmouthing Ken at all and I get shit upon from him.

------------------

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 05-26-2001).]

Old 05-26-2001, 12:33 AM   #6
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
what,excaley happened,if you dont mind me asking?
Old 05-26-2001, 12:35 AM   #7
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I have talked with Ken at length today, it would be better to let things drop. All the way to page 10 and leave it at that. Just my suggestion to calm things down, that all
Old 05-26-2001, 12:37 AM   #8
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I have talked with Ken at length today, it would be better to let things drop. All the way to page 10 and leave it at that. Just my suggestion to calm things down, that all
Yeah but so have I and he seemed angry that we were doing this even when he ws gone so I just thought an apology would go down nice

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-26-2001, 12:38 AM   #9
BladeMaster

Hey Grand-Ranger read the 4 topics on page 2 of this forum named "Ken, Welcome to Lady Nightshade, All cleared up and I love making new enimies." and then you will find out what happened.

------------------

Old 05-26-2001, 12:39 AM   #10
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

LoA's suggestion is the best one. Let's let this drop once and for all.