Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2002, 06:45 AM   #1
Horneybabe

What do you do with aeries baby? what is the point of babys? do they grow up????? plz help!

[ 03-07-2002: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 03-06-2002, 06:48 AM   #2
Grojlach
Zartan

Let me be the first to say HUH? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
What are you talking about?? Do you mean Cernd's baby instead?
Old 03-06-2002, 06:52 AM   #3
J'aran
Mephistopheles

ToB spoiler
>If you romance Aerie, she gives birth to your child in ToB, so this should really be on the ToB board. To answer your question though, no, you can't do anything with the toddler. I've never played the Aerie-romance all the way to ToB myself, but from what I have heard about it, the child is even one of those non-removable items, so she'll not even let you hold it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 09:35 AM   #4
Jan

Hey guys. This is a major ToB spoiler and DON'T use such a head line + it should have been posted in the ToB forum. This will piss some people off.
Old 03-07-2002, 05:21 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Horneybabe,

Welcome to Ironworks. Mind getting yourself a new username? I don't know if this is your idea of a joke (your name, location, email address, interests) but it's not in very good taste, considering there are a number of young people that are members here. There are a lot of other boards out there if you're into that sort of thing.

You've only got 4 posts so far, so I doubt if you've had time to get attached to your (soon-t-be ex?) name yet. I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Also, when posting spoiler information please clearly indicate that the topic is a spoiler topic by posting SPOILER in the title, and try not to give the spoiler away in the title. I've changed your title to make it less spoilerish.

Thanking you in anticipation of your cooperation. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 03:13 PM   #6
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

In my game, I found out that the baby wasn't mine, that it was in fact...Korgan's!!!

Needless to say, I beheaded the little bugger, I thought Aerie had taste...
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote