Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2001, 10:42 PM   #11
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks, Ziroc! Sorry if I seemed terse. I just didn't want our old format to change too much. You know us human animals...hate change of any sort, LOL!

-Saz

and you have done a FANTASTIC job with the forum. It is working 500% better than the old one.
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 11:14 PM   #12
Elara
The Magister

Yes, you have created a very comfy corner for us here, Ziroc. Many many thanks!

And I like the 'who are yas' threads and the stars too (but not so much the stars posts ). If new (or old) posters get shook about the stars, why we'll just jolly 'em up!

Elara
Elara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 02:26 AM   #13
Pdwight
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi Folks , Im a 45 year old Grandfather...love this type of game...thanks for all the help

DP
Pdwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 03:11 AM   #14
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

heh all I can say is I'm a 30-year-old tired college student
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 04:39 AM   #15
carg
The Magister

Invitation to all members of the old forum who changed their handles here: re-introduce yourselves here.
(Like Dwarf who changed (back) to Balgin, only I didn't notice before he mentioned it himself, since he always signed with Balgin anyway.)
Slug: my handle is composed of the first and last two letters of my real name; I don't know any book or comic characters by that name. (If you search the forum with messages with 'handle' in the subject, you'll find a useful thread.)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 12:54 PM   #16
Zoric
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was on the old forum as Thane, but managed to get my preferred handle of Zoric for this new forum. I know the handle sounds very close to our esteemed Webmaster's, but a simple glance at the "stars" will tell you who's who

Zoric
Zoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 01:30 PM   #17
kaythen
Dungeon Master

I am a 23 year old IT guy who loves RPG's. I love this forum because it is difficult to find things about W&W on the web. Thanks to whomever is responsible.
kaythen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 05:14 PM   #18
koolaidfreeservecouk
The Magister

I'm Si, a french and german high school teacher from England. I love Stephen King, Raymond E. Feist and most prog tech metal bands (Savatage, Dream Theater, Nevermore etc). I've been DMing AD&D for over a decade to my faithful group with the same campaign (some players have gone from 1st to 13th over the last eleven years or so.) I also love Monty Python and Babylon 5, as well as lara Croft (fwoar!) and Manowar (my gitlfriend naturally despises the last two!

Mentally Yours,
Si 'The Crimson King'
koolaidfreeservecouk is offline   Reply With Quote