Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2002, 06:17 PM   #1
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

What i mean is that i had to register all over. My computer did some.......weird things to me and i had to reinstall everything. So therefor i took the oppurtunity to change my e-mail adress aswell, wich i wanted to do a long time ago. But, i forgot my passwoord so i had to register again because it would be a bit dumb to let them send it to my old e-mail account because i couldn't get it from there. I lost some essential info to get it due to the fact that i was planning on changing my account anyway.
To the mods. You can delete my old account if you wont to.
Old 05-08-2002, 06:20 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Well, welcome back then, JR Jansen! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2002, 06:23 PM   #3
Sorcerer Alex

Hello again JR, how's Mol? I've been there a few times and I quite liked it. I also know it because of its European School (I go to the European School in Holland, vandaar [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Welcome back, anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2002, 06:27 PM   #4
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
Hello again JR, how's Mol? I've been there a few times and I quite liked it. I also know it because of its European School (I go to the European School in Holland, vandaar [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Welcome back, anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]
It's good i geuss. As good as a town gets anyway. The problem here is that we don't have any good game stores around and i have to go to the city to get my games wich useally means that i loose 1 or 2 hours searching for the game and for the rest of the day i end up in some bar.
All kidding aside. It's a nice town to live in. It's rather big with a lot of forest areas. Kinda rural too, i guess.
Old 05-08-2002, 07:35 PM   #5
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey I remember you, I'm sure Z can give you the original name again. Welcome back man!