Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2006, 02:29 PM   #91
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Errm... yes, well, the Proving Grounds... LOL, we were tough, they were tougher and uh... I do recall going out and coming back with another character, thinking I'd have to hoof it back down to you guys and suddenly Halaster zappped me into the Proving Grounds with you all again. He's a mischievous crazy wizard, that's for sure! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Aww, Wellard, any time! I'm only going on dim memory of anything below about level 5 or 6 because it's been ages since I did them and then I was running with Animal who knew it all pretty well! Of course I ended up coming back up from 10 (?) with him when I landed there via a 'shortcut' with a very low level pc..... *bats lashes* I shouted out for a rescuer and got one, luckily!

:Waves to MagiK: Heya MagiK, coffee's on and there are chocolate chip cookies on the counter!

[ 07-12-2006, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 07-12-2006, 04:35 PM   #92
MagiK

Thanks Wellard [img]smile.gif[/img] We miss you over at the other place too.

Now to gnosh on Cloudys goodies......err that may not sound right... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2006, 10:04 AM   #93
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Cookies, pastries, cakes, chips and chocolate all on the counter and free for the day! I don't know if you all recall my co-worker from the black lagoon, but she's put in her official notice she's retiring at the end of next month. Now that's bad in SO many ways but I cannot begin to tell you how good it will be, too.

Grab your favorite beverage and join the party!

She's essentially been 'retired' in her head for several years now and I'm hoping the new replacement will be more team oriented and willing to get along instead of backstab and avoid work whenever possible to lay blame on someone else. Ahhh... it's a relief and a bit stressful all at once.. but it does leave one very important thing- HOPE for a better situation when we rehire... and that's a good thing.. so party on, my friends!

Conga line starts by the door! WHOOHOOOOOO!

[ 07-13-2006, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 07-13-2006, 10:19 AM   #94
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Gotta love blondes behind cashregisters. I just went for two boxes of 5 dvd's each at 6.99€ per box, so that makes it a total of 14€. While she seems to be more interested in her fingernails than anything else around her, i pay with a twenty, and she returns 15,05€ to me. Now if i were an honest dude, i would have told her to wake up and pay attention, but unfortunately for her i'm not, and i happily accepted my change. I wonder how she came up with that amount, and where the hell did those 5 cents come from ? Ah well, now i have 10 dvd's for only 4,95, yay me. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2006, 04:51 PM   #95
Stratos
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
*Blink* *Blink* My account is still here...somewhat dusty but here [img]smile.gif[/img] Wonder what my post count is....
Hey, I think I recognice you from somewhere. Do you frequent other internet boards?
Old 07-15-2006, 08:06 PM   #96
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

long time no see everyone - I doubt any of you remember me now...

yeah got caught up playing World of warcraft... bad me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2006, 09:06 PM   #97
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Yer names familiar I think I remember you dude

Cheers for the advice folks tho from my experience I've devised a theory>

Some people are born smokers: be it cigars, capstans, dogines, pipes, bongs whatever I've resigned myself to a smoky life [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2006, 03:22 PM   #98
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello adam warlock! Long time no see! But yup, I remember you from the old days. [img]smile.gif[/img] LOL, MMORPG's ate your brain for a while? (That's how my husband describes them!) Welcome back, then!
Old 07-17-2006, 04:27 PM   #99
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Ding Dong, Cowbar's gone, eh? Kickass, Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img]

ugh... *wanders off again, an infrequent internet traveller*

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:33 PM   #100
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilander:
Ding Dong, Cowbar's gone, eh? Kickass, Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img]

ugh... *wanders off again, an infrequent internet traveller*
LOL, yah, she's soon to be gone but we will have find a new person to work with me, so we'll see how things go. [img]smile.gif[/img]