Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2002, 12:04 PM   #51
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry Silverfall, (Speaking to Arrakis)

"Ah! Yes, you must be the one Spree, or Chani, told me about. I am Larry Silverfall and er...Spree gave me permission to come here to use her facilities...if it's no trouble to you."
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2002, 04:44 AM   #52
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

She shook her troubles away as hard as she could, trudging on after the leaders of the group. The feel of Ravenwood was creepy to her disturbed mind; she could not hold back the taunting images of frightful dreams returning to haunt her.

Is it true? Has Father killed Spree's kinsmen? ~ Her heart throbbing erratically ~ And if so, why do they not shun or attack me? ~ She felt her mind spinning into a frenzy ~ Is it because there is little semblance between Father and myself? Or is there some trap lying ahead? ~ She silently cursed the fact that Larry was not by her side at such a critical moment. Had he not always promised to be by her side? What if these were the last precious moments she had left with him, before she was killed?

Ursula's words were mercilessly drumming against her ears, the whole world seemed to be fading into a patchy grey.

With a cry, she collapsed to her feet, burying her head in her hands and shaking involuntarily. Then giving in to that menacing whirl...
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2002, 09:42 AM   #53
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I had to go potty!
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 09:02 PM   #54
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Arrakis looked puzzedly at Larry a moment, then offered an apathetic nod. "Right through there, Silverfall." His voice was slightly condescending as he said the name. Without waiting for a reply he began walking at his long gait down the road toward the gate of the village.

Chani turned at the soft thud against the leafy carpet. She inhaled sharply as her friend fell to the ground. She tugged at Deiter's arm and dashed to her side, calling for Locke to stop. She crouched next to Mistral, her grey-blue eyes filled with concern. "Mistral, are you all right...?"
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 09:12 PM   #55
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mistral

The sea of voices seemed to burst into her lungs through her ears, which smarted painfully. The tectonic forces tearing at the sides of her head only worsened her condition, and she nearly screamed in half-fright at the pair of hands burning into hers.

Through the blurry world of desperate tears, she caught a glimpse of her. Her, of all people.

Chani Ravenwood.

Was it her Fate to end her life thus? It had barely begun, for the years of training had brought little joy as she had known since she first met Kazara.

Kaz... then Larry... then Deiter... and... Spree??

Why? Why were the gods so bent on wrecking upon the little peace she had managed to carve for herself? Now, facing her possible enemy - an enemy with the face of sincere concern and distraught. Could it be? Was this farce?

The world was spinning incredibly. She knew not what to say. Silently, she nodded, hoping this would send the crowd away, and more importantly, dispel the ghosts haunting her.

"I... I'm alright."
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 09:14 PM   #56
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: We really need to start the KFGT (Kentucky Fried German Teacher)

Deiter stopped and turned at the thud behind. His green eyes took in the form on the ground a few paces behind. "Mistral!" He ran over to her, and bent down on the opposite side of Chani. "Are you ok?" He watched his friends confused eyes.

Jas didn't run over to Mistral like the others did. This place is doing something to her... He moved out of the way and watched the others help Mistral.
Deiter Leafblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 09:21 PM   #57
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

She sighed, then motioned for Deiter to help support Mistral as they hobbled down the road. Looping an arm under Mistral's shoulder and around the other, she nodded to Locke that they could continue. "Let's just get her to the den!" She cried out, worridly watching her weak friend and occasionally casting a concerned gaze toward Deiter.

Locke nodded, quickening the pace to open the door to the Fox's Den for them.

The inn was nearly empty when the walked inside, apart from the scrawny, blonde bartender and a few lazing elves. Chani hopped to the center of the main room, lying Mistral down on the couch, then calling out to the bartender.

"Barder!! Get her some water, please!"
Old 08-22-2002, 09:38 PM   #58
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

He helped carry Mistral over to the den. Getting her placed on the couch, he sat down on the arm of it. I wonder why she fainted... The ranger gave Mistral a concerned look then looked around the den to see if he could spot Jas.

The old moon elf watched the three go into the tavern. It reminded him of a time many years ago. "Memories can be hell..." he mumbled. All trace of his carefree self was gone as he went inside the den, and took a seat at the bar.
Old 08-22-2002, 09:48 PM   #59
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Barder motioned quickly for Chani to retrieve the water, sensing the urgency of the situation.

Chani made her way quickly to the bar, grabbing the glass of water with a thankful nod to Barder. She then dashed back to the couch, sitting next to Deiter and offering the cup to Mistral. "You should drink something if you aren't feeling good..." She sighed, placing the water on the coffee table for when her friend needed it. She then shot a silent, worried smile at Deiter, scooting closer to him, finding comfort in having him near again.

Barder looked at Jas as he sat down, raised an eyebrow as if trying to place his face, then shrugged and inquired. "Can I get you something sir?"
Old 08-22-2002, 10:02 PM   #60
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

He returned the smile, and put his arm around her, giving her a half hug. "I'm sure she'll be alright." His eyes wandered over to the bar where Jas was. That old elf is up to something...

Jas looked up from the counter to the bartender. "Just give me some ale." He placed a few coins on the wood then went back to his thoughts. That woman is connected to this place... and these people...

[ 08-22-2002, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]