Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2002, 03:00 PM   #121
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

"My only plans at the moment is to follow my teacher. You are more than welcome to come with us." As he waited for her reply, his eyes studied her. The details of her face, the color of her hair and eyes, and her nimble fingers fidgeting with her cup.

[ 08-29-2002, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]
Deiter Leafblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 07:44 PM   #122
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"That'd be wonderful." ~ She sipped the tea thoughtfully, her light brown eyes gleaming ~ [i]"I'd love to have such great company... for if you are already so marvellous, your teacher must be even more so." ~ She returned his gaze shyly for two seconds before looking away ~ "And I could also be his disciple... if he would have me."

Already, she could feel the transformation. Her heart was slowly being encased in the gentle warmth that was gone missing after her terrifying travels. Why was it that she could see some light now? It must be the work of the village, and more importantly, the goodness of Teveriel.

She continued to smile, half to herself and half to him. Things were certainly beginning to look more promising now.
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 09:18 PM   #123
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Larry falls asleep, and chokes on the fern he was nibbling and dies...
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 10:06 PM   #124
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Arrakis shook his head, the scythe on his colorbone was numbing his entire body with tingling pain. "Mistral..." The name flowed off his lips for the first time, and he was ashamed that he savored it somehow, though he was not sure whether it was hidden rapture or ancient bloodlust. Walking through the pain was like carving through a wall of thorns, but somehow he made it to her side, stooped beside her. His breath was shallow and jagged. He looked at her once with sad blue eyes, and took the wrist that bled in his hand. He held it to his collar... And it began to heal. His entire body was shuddering as what energy he had left seemed to pour into mending the fragile woman.

Chani unlocked the door and yawned again. She slipped under the covers and sighed, gripping her pillow and curling up beneath the blankets. It was very comfortable here... Like a second home to her. Her eyes fluttered once, twice... And then she was asleep.
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 10:34 PM   #125
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry Silverfall

Larry could not wait another moment...his blade was now that familiar icy cold and had already began to take on a shallow blue tone that meant that magic was nearby. Larry bit down on his teeth and ran at full speed to the door that was partially ajar. Ramming it with his strength, (enhanced by the Girdle that I bet everybody forgot I received long ago), the door splintered under the brutal attack and fell from it's hinges, making a terrible cracking sound as it landed in pieces on the floor. Larry surveyed the small room and found his wife on the floor, bloodied and Arrakis, also bloody, looming over her, with her hand in his. In his fury of not understanding the situation, he brought Nightblade up and made a move toward his supposed enemy, screaming..."Her blood will be avenged!"
Old 08-29-2002, 10:56 PM   #126
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Yes everyone...I KNOW that the Sword will not let me attack, because the man's dad is a part of the dang thing....I KNOW! But the Bumbling Ranger don't...else he'd not live up to his title, right?
Old 08-29-2002, 11:54 PM   #127
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: I won't be on here much this week or longer. My mom found out something and is severely pissed at me. [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] Thus, no computer and other things. She thinks I'm alseep at the moment so I'm sorry if this is another one of my short posts. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

"I'm sure Jas would take you as his disciple. He teaches the ways of a druid. Nature is beautiful, deadly, and mysterious. A very interesting combination." He pushed his chair back and stood up then. "I'm going to get some sleep now. I'll see you in the morning, good night." He gave her a sleepy smile then went back up to his room.
Deiter Leafblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 03:34 AM   #128
mistral4543

OOC>>> Sorry to hear that, Deiter [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img] At my end, things are getting busy and will get worse when my posting is effected. I hope to wrap things up (this thread and the module) before then.

IC>>>
Mistral

She, too, had allowed Arrakis to hold on to her wrist, long after his healing powers had taken effect. Barely able to see through the well of tears that continued to flood her eyes, she gave a horrified shriek as she heard the familiar howl from the incensed ranger as he charged in.

"Don't, Larry!" ~ Instinctively, she flung herself protectively over her samaritan, her heart beating erratically against his in her wild leap ~ "He saved me..." ~ The irony was not lost on her already pounding head; she heard the rush of blood in her ears ~ "...he saved me..." ~ A curl of her raven black hair tumbled down and brushed against the half-elf's face.

"Why did you save me?" ~ The whisper was fierce, demanding. She would not take silence for an answer ~ "Tell me, why did you save me?"

It was a poignant moment. One of those she knew she would always remember. She dreaded the response, yet hungered for it. It troubled her that she resented her husband's presence, and frightened her why such thoughts were entering her head.

Somewhere, in the tangle of mess forming in her head, she knew the truth.

I do not care anymore... not about what others think... except for him... ~ And the him was not the bumbling ranger...

[ 08-30-2002, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 08-30-2002, 09:00 AM   #129
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I think you ruined a plan of Spree's to make the Nightblade do some weird stuff, but you are the drama queen, and this is just as good...

Larry Silverall

He heard Mistral's plea and realized that he had supposed that Arrakis was her attacker, and now realized this was not so. He abruptly stopped and brought his sword down to his side.

"So, who attacked you? I see blood from the both of you, yet no attacker. Tell me who has injured you both, and I will see to your revenge".

He turned to Arrakis, and asked again,

"Who is responsible for this?"
Old 08-30-2002, 10:39 AM   #130
mistral4543

OOC>>> Spree can still decide on what Nightblade does, Larry [img]tongue.gif[/img] After all, it DOES have a life of its own I'm not posting till Spree does, as we can safely take it that my character is so absorbed in what Arrakis has to say, she'd sooner murder her own husband than be distracted by any of his questions [img]tongue.gif[/img]