Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2004, 05:50 PM   #1
ekul5400
Welcomed New User

when i finished Soa everyone had been killed but my main character so when i automatically started Tob he was the only one with any equipment, is there any way i can get everyones stuff back?

p.s sorry if this has been asked before
ekul5400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 06:49 PM   #2
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Welcome to IW! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
If your characters died in the final SoA battle, you should have picked up their equipment and placed it in a bag of holding or have resurrected them during the fight and had them pick up their equipment then. If you're willing, redo the fight to get their stuff back. If you're not willing to do this, the only other way is to cheat.

BTW, don't be afraid to ask questions because it's been asked before. It's what we're here for

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 06:50 PM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

No, not really. You'd be best of - I hate to say it - replaying the final SOA battle and making sure no one gets killed, or if they do, making sure you pick up all their equipment. Other than cheating, there's no way to get all the equipped items of dead NCPs back. Good luck with your game, oh and welcome to the forums, too!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Edit: Lord types faster than I do.

[ 04-23-2004, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Melusine ]
Old 04-24-2004, 12:00 PM   #4
ekul5400
Welcomed New User

great, the whole battle again, thanks a lot for your help, i should be able to do it if im...careful
thanks
ekul5400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 01:52 PM   #5
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by ekul5400:
great, the whole battle again, thanks a lot for your help, i should be able to do it if im...careful
thanks
If someone dies, just quickly pick their equipment and stick it in your bag of holding. If you can, memorize some raise deads or use a rod of ressurection if you have one. It's better to keep them all alive. BTW, keep the bag of holding on your main character just incase so that you've got room for any equipment from NPCs that die.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 07:06 PM   #6
Wumpspawner
Manshoon

It's actually fairly easy to keep everyone alive. It's not a hard fight. If you managed to whoop Irenicus the first time, the second time is cake, plain and simple. Just keep one hand on the space bar and pay attention to HP levels.