Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2002, 10:00 AM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello again! It's me with yet another question! How do you wear your hair, long or short or perhaps in between? What do you prefer for length in a significant other or just the opposite sex?

And for yourself and the opposite gender...How about color? And do you mind if it's not 'natural' color?

Curious Cloud
Old 04-17-2002, 10:16 AM   #2
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Mine's grown long again. (Yay) It's curly, but when straight, the back comes a handwith higher than my nipple, and the fringe is three fingers width below the chin.

I had long hair for twelve years, at one point down to the belly button.

18 months ago I cut it very very short.

Now it's longer again (it grows very fast), I feel like "I'm back!"

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 04-17-2002, 10:19 AM   #3
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Oh, I forgot to answer a question of yours....

I generally have preferred long hair in my partner, but I've gone out with girls with very short hair before. It can be very sexy.

Whatever's comfortable for them.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 04-17-2002, 10:30 AM   #4
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

in between now
Old 04-17-2002, 10:32 AM   #5
Sir Exxon
Zartan

I have pretty long hair. Well, not so very long, but longer then what's regular for a boy.
And I prefer girls with long hair, but not too long. Color doesnt matter. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2002, 10:32 AM   #6
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

i've currently got very short hair but i'm going to grow it longer. i prefer (for some unknown reason) women with shoulder length or slightly longer hair. dunno why. [img]smile.gif[/img]

-----------------
"You cannot give me Detention I am Mothra!"
Old 04-17-2002, 10:40 AM   #7
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I have very long hair, goes all the way down my back as a pony-tail (if I wore it open, I'd never get it out of my face). I don't care how long a boy's hair is as long as it's not too short (stubble, I mean).
Old 04-17-2002, 10:48 AM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Mine is long and has been most of my life. When I was five and under it was cut in this cute 'pixie' style but since then I've kept it shoulder length or longer with one notable exception. The second time I went to Moscow I had it cut to chin length, really hated it so I let it grow out while there.

As for men's hair... I like both, but I tend to prefer short hair on a guy. The 'executive look' LOL

I have seen some guys with great looking longer hair, Hehe... Yorick, being one of them and that's a nice look. But long and dirty or scraggly looking isn't 'cool' !

As for color, mine is naturally a light brown with some blonde highlights, but if I'm in the mood, it's 'chemically altered' to be a shade or two lighter.
Old 04-17-2002, 11:03 AM   #9
norompanlasolas

i really dont care. ive even gone out with a girl that shaved it all off... while she was with me, lol... she scared the hell out of me when i first saw her. [img]smile.gif[/img]

and ive wore it long and short, although never very long (shoulder length the maximum). now its kindof short, but since its really uneven it seems longer.
Old 04-17-2002, 11:11 AM   #10
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Used to have longer hair... shaved it off... now growing longer hair again... *shrugs*. Probably shorter, given a choice.

Long hair on girls is always attractiveto me. [img]smile.gif[/img]