Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2002, 12:26 PM   #1
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

Armin M, who ate a person named Bernd Jurgen, engineer from Berlin last week in Hessen, can be free after three years in jail. According to german laws, they can only sentence him from 7 months to 5 years in jail. This would make him sit maximum of three years.

The actions investigators saw from the video where the eating happens didn´t left anyone cold. Polices investigating this case have required psychological help in order for being able to continue the work. Armins lawyer claims that Bernd wanted to get eaten, and even took part to the process himself.

This case was found to be part of bigger cannibalism ring, after which police is now able to run.

It seems that law system hasn´t been prepared for cannibalism. Im anxiously waiting what the final judgement will be.
Old 12-18-2002, 12:32 PM   #2
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

What's this in relation too. Obviously, it has to do with some trial in Germany, but give us some background info. I've never heard of it here in the States.
Old 12-18-2002, 12:35 PM   #3
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I really don't care if he spends a life sentance in jail, or in some mental institution... I think its doubtfull they'll let anyone go who posses such an obvious thread to the public..
Old 12-18-2002, 12:36 PM   #4
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Is anyone else reminded of the famous line:
"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice cianti. Hiffsithlehiffle"

He WANTED to be eaten?!?!?!?! Can you imagine?!
Old 12-18-2002, 01:08 PM   #5
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:

Maybe he just wanted to know if he's a tasty kinda guy. Only one way to find out, call your local cannibal fraternity.
Old 12-18-2002, 01:42 PM   #6
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

this is probably the sickest thing I have heard of all year
Old 12-18-2002, 01:57 PM   #7
Horatio

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:

Maybe he just wanted to know if he's a tasty kinda guy. Only one way to find out, call your local cannibal fraternity. [/QUOTE]The level of sickness you are able to stoop to never ceases to me amaze me Johnny. Don't ever change, man
Old 12-18-2002, 02:31 PM   #8
Talthyr Malkaviel

If you don't know the details, that's probably for the better, but I'll try and be vague in parts. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The cannibal placed an add on the net, saying something along the lines of "Men wanted for me to kill and eat."
The man who responded (yes, it does beg the question) met the cannibal and aided said cannibal in chopping off a certain very personal part of him.
After that- that certain body part- was sheared, the cannibal killed the man and well, suffice to say he found a way to try all those new recipes he had found... probably on the net somewhere.

BTW, if you're a wee bit on the young side, just imagine I'm talking about the guy's finger.
Old 12-18-2002, 02:34 PM   #9
Horatio

He actually posted "Hot Hunk 18-30 Wanted For Slaughter". Just thought I'd clear that up
Old 12-18-2002, 02:50 PM   #10
Talthyr Malkaviel

Excellent, one matter is still unclear, the matter of why you are so intimate and well-versed with german cannibal murder adverts.
But then, it is Horatio we're talking about here.

Sorry, it's just been far too long since I've slagged you off.