Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2001, 09:16 PM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

I need to find some place to buy potions in the game....I keep getting hurt on my way through Firekrags dungeon...and somehow it would be good if I could meet Firekrag with a few potions left )

BTW...The sword of Balduran kicks butt....even though I´m sure theres better swords later in the game it just works out fine now...KILL KILL KILL...Lillacor is completly MAD...Good thing my paladin isn´t listening.
My Halforc Priest of Thalos is keeping an eye on them and he´s pretty tuff by now even though he seems to be taking a lot of hits in the game....he loses HP all the time and he´s got about 134 Hp by now...
He´s using Flail of ages and Warhammer +2 + electrical damage.....My thief is pretty tuff...with boots of stealth, shadow armor and gloves of pickpocketing....the only setback is me being late figuring out that I could scroll down when applying new points to skills....DAMN

DavidEddingsRules
Old 06-07-2001, 09:30 PM   #2
Volourn
Manshoon

I have ove 1oo extra-healing potions you can have. See my post afew pages down about it.
Old 06-08-2001, 12:44 AM   #3
Aurum
Manshoon

Hey, come in, only buy in the store + close.

------------------
When The world of the deads comes,
we will already be there.
Old 06-08-2001, 03:38 AM   #4
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Naaaaaaaahhhh....I´m pretty sure that I do not want to cheat...there fore I´ve tried the tmples....but I can only find a couple of Xtra healings at a time

DavidEddingsRules
Old 06-08-2001, 06:42 AM   #5
Lifetime
Red Dragon

YOu can try resting more. I hardly ever need potions.

------------------
Why?
Old 06-08-2001, 06:55 AM   #6
Leagle
Manshoon

I always end up with tons, here's a tip -if you have healing spells, always use them before potions of extra healing, as you can re-charge them. Potions of healing are good in battle.
Old 06-08-2001, 11:15 AM   #7
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

I always end up with too many potions. Just use potions as a last resort and rest between adventures so you go into them fresh.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 06-08-2001, 11:20 AM   #8
Vampire

What level are you?
What in your party composition?

I ended up with lots of potions..but this depends on your party and how you play and whether you do the hard long quests first.
Old 06-08-2001, 11:38 AM   #9
Shrylia
Manshoon

SP SP SP Spoiler!....

I had my thief steal a ton of potions from the vendor in the Bridge District...She hangs out in the lower part of the map ... not by the other vendors... and she is to the left by a door. Obscure, but once you find her she is easy to pilfer from. Buy a master thief potion from her and gulp it down and then go back for more!

------------------
Experience is the most powerful weapon!