Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2003, 08:38 AM   #51
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Hey, that was an excellent match, Olli. Have you received special training from Robin Hull or what?

All right, I suppose even the reigning champion is supposed to lose a match now and then. At least I am still in front in the group stages.

*Going to the tip box having settled the bad pun dispute with Bungleau*

Say, Bungleau, if the bad puns fines end up in the bar tip box and thus benefit the barkeeper and his assistant, then it might actually pay off for us to encourage bad puns...

"Now... did I ever tell you about the ex-tractor-fan?..."
Old 11-25-2003, 09:08 PM   #52
bsftcs
Red Dragon

*Stepping in behind the counter waiting for an order to be placed*

Where is everybody? So far as I recalled, CerebroDragon offered to give a round.
Old 11-26-2003, 09:33 AM   #53
So So
Zhentarim Guard

*New guy in town steps in to an empty pub*

Times are hard eh?
I seem to be doing pretty well after robbing the inn of about 4 million gold...

A free round of Boogre Brew? Hand over the poison bar keep! And another round on me!
Old 11-26-2003, 11:18 AM   #54
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
** Incoming Newsflash **

Reports say that the party reputedly controlled by a 'cerebrodragon' were last seen communicating with a dark wizard of space and time for a trans-dimensional portal into the Forgotten Realms of Faerun for character template selection into a retrail of the epic, "Baldur's Gate". Insiders say that Vigamortis was chosen by the wizard and that he would follow the path of a Druid....blah blah blah....

*Reappears in a puff of smoke in the bar, fluffs Cettian grime off sleeves*.

Sorry everyone, it was indeed my shout!
Got a little bit distracted there. Is everyone still keen for a brew of some kind? I'm a bit of a Mead fan, don't suppose we have any of that lovely nip available? Otherwise, your best Boogre bear shall be fine!
Well maybe, not so fine for my brain cells, but I'll tempt fate anyway with one! Cheers!

Ahh, so what other celebratory bar games can we play in a miniature festival of merriment?
Anyone playing knifey-knifey or some pinfinger? Or too barbaric?
AHh, but this is a boogre bar after all!

Or maybe some good ol' fashioned chess Wizards & Warriors style.
Love playing that in pubs. Cet is the black king, I wonder who'd be his queen? S'Kesser Da maybe?
With Anephas and Kerah on the white side, it'd make a suave collectors set! [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll leave it open for suggestions of the rest of the pieces for others...

Which bards are due to be playing tonight?
I wonder if that dark wizard I saw could portal in "The Avatars" from Ultima VII?
Or I guess we could go for a more rowdy, raucous 'Boogre Rawk". [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Hey, where's my mead barkeep? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 01:16 PM   #55
bsftcs
Red Dragon

"Coming up, coming up". *Grumble* I believe nobody appreciates the obligations of the assistant to the barkeeper. We have to do the hard work, and still do not get all the credits. Well... I would not miss it for the world. And Bungleau is definitely the best employer I have had.
Old 11-26-2003, 04:04 PM   #56
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
Hey, cheer up mr barkeep assistant.
Your job is appreciated, for sure. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Have a drink of your choice on me good sir! [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

Oh yes, nice establishment Bungleau...even if I wasn't a regular at the ol' bar, I do like a welcome pub where one can hang the helm and loosen one's tongue with a few drinks and tales.

Now where is everyone so that the festivities can begin?
Or maybe we'll have to postpone for another day eh?

[img]graemlins/2puke.gif[/img] Oops...my fault...stagger....I am bit prone to drinking alone....
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 09:28 PM   #57
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*barks* Watch it there, CerebroDragon! [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] All I need is someone slipping in that, and the shyster lawyers will be in here faster than a new adventurer runnin' from the salads. You'll be wanting to clean that up, or you'll be over for dinner... [img]graemlins/microwave.gif[/img] ... [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

And bsftcs, I certainly do appreciate the work you've been doin' around here lately. I've been caught up elsewhere, and it makes it better when someone can fill in the slack.

Lessee... shouts on Cerebro, and then So So... and I think I'm up for something or another.

*pulls a tall Doux de Montagne, hold the sucre*

There we go.

*sits back in a comfortable chair by the fireplace*

Now, lessee... Missy was just exiting Anephas' shrine... ah, there we are...

*starts writing furiously*
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 10:42 AM   #58
bsftcs
Red Dragon

*The gods and demi-gods of the Ironworks Forum paused for a moment and looked up from their glasses as the television screen was turned on displaying the six adventurers with one solo asventurer close behind making their way to the depths of the Lost Sea. Everyone looked with excitement to see if the newly purchased underwater camera could stand the pressure of the depths. Even at the boogre snooker table where the assistant barkeeper was positively white-washing the newcomer Darn Fluke the players looked up and held their breath.*
Old 12-05-2003, 05:36 AM   #59
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

Guess who's back! Did you miss me?

Finished exams, no more classes... I'm a very happy person right about now...

Sorry I haven't been by.. I actually finished my exams a week or two ago, but after that I bought myself an Xbox, and well... I've been a little 'preoccupied', if you catch my drift.

So, do I get a free coffee now?

Btw, you're doing a good job as the assistant barkeep, bsftcs!

Cheers,

Moiraine Sedai
Old 12-05-2003, 06:39 AM   #60
bsftcs
Red Dragon

I thank you wholeheartedly, miss.

*Bows and accidentally hits his head on the counter.*

Ouch... The job is still quite new to me. I always forget how high that counter is. *Grumble*

One free coffee coming up.

...And, of course, congratulations on completing your exams. [img]smile.gif[/img]