Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2003, 03:01 PM   #1
Bluestar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I need some help with the ice temple.

I have cleared out the lower floor but there are two rooms that I can’t get into. The door of one of the rooms has “Oria Battle Square master” written on it. The other room is west of there and says that the lock has been frozen over but there is a piece of a tree in the ice.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Bluestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 04:27 PM   #2
dragonslayer
Manshoon

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
s
s

to get into oria's study you must complete rank one of battle squares

the other room is accessible after you've done oria's study, through the painting on the floor above.

hope this helps, ooh and good luck on oria [img]redface.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2003, 08:48 PM   #3
Dmouse
Dungeon Master

To get into the room which the key hole is frozen and there is a tree inside, please read the recent topics in the forum. THere should be answers, if not come back here and the answer shall be given.
Dmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 12:19 PM   #4
Jaramira
Dungeon Master

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

If you cant get into one room, try to force the door/pick the lock. If that doesn't work, dont waste time trying to enter the room, just go round all the other rooms. The reason you can't enter a certain room is probably because you have to do something else before hand. If you already have access to the battle square, try completing level one (on the battle square), it might prove beneficial.

Also remember, some doors need the "lightning bolt" to open them.