Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2007, 03:02 AM   #1
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

A level 25, and a level 29 char have completed the Proving Grounds with no cheese. No harm scrolls/rings/spells, and no dev crits. The combatants were simply beaten into DPG mush...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:54 AM   #2
StigTC

If you don't count having to survive just a little bit, I think I could do it with a level 1, depending on how high the fire resists are in there. [img]smile.gif[/img]
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:17 AM   #3
javan
Zhentarim Guard

Merca the Drow Battlemage and Craine the Drow Wizard were immune to fire when Robertthebard and I battled them... [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]