Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2001, 04:49 PM   #1
Sean Mc.

How does one get from town 3 back to town 2 to get the exp. and gold for completed quests? Besides the teleportation spells ....is there a path I can take that doesn't require going through the entire dragon spire again?

Cheers and Thanks as always for the info,
Old 01-06-2001, 04:58 PM   #2
Xignal76

Sorry, Sean. The only no-teleporting way is via the Spire. A quick way through is to jump off the Top Bridge and let the river carry you back near the lower entrance. And then begins the long walk back to Ishad N'Ha...
Old 01-06-2001, 05:30 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yes - getting back to Ishad N'Ha is as simple as jumping off the cliff before you would enter the Spire - that's the easy part.
It's the getting back to Brimloch Roon which is harder (unless you have the create portal and teleport spells)

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2001, 05:35 PM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I agree if you got no teleport that going from Ishad to Brimloch you need to go through the spire (yes I know that some people have been able to climb the walls near the path). But if your goal is to go from Brimloch to Ishad, what is wrong with hurling oneself off the cliff above Torin??? Surely the 2-3 HP temporary damage is worth avoiding a needless trek through that dungeon (just imagine you have a ladder in front of you). The best trick is to create a portal on the ledge outside Erathsmador's. Always teleport halfway, and walk the rest .
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2001, 05:54 PM   #5
Sean Mc.

Thanks!!!

Have the teleport spells now, so will do. Hopefully won't need to return to Isha whatever after last trip. I'll try and take my time so my monk can get their two days of training in as well.

Cheers,
Old 01-06-2001, 06:01 PM   #6
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Damn, spent so much time writing JUMP OFF CLIFF with other advice, that Wyv got in and beat me again . Anyone know how to do lillies new smilies?? Must ask her in my next letter.
Old 01-06-2001, 06:06 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

There was a thread that had a HUGE number of smiley files listed and where to find them! Will have to ferret that out!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2001, 06:12 PM   #8
Lily the Ranger

It is among the missing!
Old 01-06-2001, 06:14 PM   #9
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi you pair (Wyv and Lil), I am in the W&W chat room if you want to come on down.
Old 01-06-2001, 06:16 PM   #10
Lily the Ranger

If you do a search the name was "New Smilies and more! *Awesome* originator Ziroc.