Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2001, 06:25 PM   #11
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
He's great!! Did you know he used to be a math professor? I love "The New Math" and "The Vattican Rag".

The Vatican Rag! Yes, awesome!! And I see Sky has Does your chewingum lose its flavour.....

SKYWALKER I LUV YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheetah sitting at machine lustily singing the chewing gum song. You have made my day. I am truly, deeply and fully happy........ HurraH...

Have I passed you yet Sky.....

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club
Old 10-26-2001, 06:28 PM   #12
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
The Vatican Rag! Yes, awesome!! And I see Sky has Does your chewingum lose its flavour.....

SKYWALKER I LUV YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheetah sitting at machine lustily singing the chewing gum song. You have made my day. I am truly, deeply and fully happy........ HurraH...

Have I passed you yet Sky.....

Nope! I've been keeping about 5 or 6 ahead of you! You'll pass me for sure, because I usually go to bed early!

------------------
Still The Most Humbly Prideful (?) Member Of The Illuminati!

Mark
Old 10-26-2001, 06:37 PM   #13
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:

Por Vous (Is that spelled right?)

Tracey *really* likes this, guess I'll have to point her in this direction! Thanks Sky!!
Old 10-26-2001, 06:40 PM   #14
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Nope! I've been keeping about 5 or 6 ahead of you! You'll pass me for sure, because I usually go to bed early!

Yes, but it's 11.35 here, and I'll be going to bed soon..

Old 10-26-2001, 06:42 PM   #15
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Tracey *really* likes this, guess I'll have to point her in this direction! Thanks Sky!!

Well, it helps that I've been in this super silly mood today. For some strange reason my attitude has been changing of late. I don't seem to be getting as angry as I had been for the last several months. Dunno what it is, but I hope the mood sticks around for a while!

------------------

Mark
Old 10-26-2001, 06:43 PM   #16
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:

Por Vous (Is that spelled right?)

Um, you'd probably want to say 'pour toi' being as you 'know' me.....

When vous is used singular, it's formal.

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club
Old 10-26-2001, 06:45 PM   #17
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Yes, but it's 11.35 here, and I'll be going to bed soon..

It will be a lonely night for me tonight. My wife has gone to New Hampshire for a mini-conference about banking! Just me and Molly! I'm not sure who will miss her more!

Added: I thought Por Vous meant for you!

------------------

Mark

[This message has been edited by skywalker (edited 10-26-2001).]
Old 10-26-2001, 06:49 PM   #18
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:

Well, it helps that I've been in this super silly mood today. For some strange reason my attitude has been changing of late. I don't seem to be getting as angry as I had been for the last several months. Dunno what it is, but I hope the mood sticks around for a while!

Carry on playing with me and Ab and DragonMage and hopefully the mood will become permanent! Spending less time in the war forum also helpful...

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 06:52 PM   #19
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Carry on playing with me and Ab and DragonMage and hopefully the mood will become permanent! Spending less time in the war forum also helpful...

On no! I've been grumpy for a lot longer than the War Forum has been around! Just ask my wife, she'll tell you!

------------------

Mark
Old 10-26-2001, 06:54 PM   #20
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
It will be a lonely night for me tonight. My wife has gone to New Hampshire for a mini-conference about banking! Just me and Molly! I'm not sure who will miss her more!

Added: I thought Por Vous meant for you!

Well, if you stick a 'u' in the Por, it does... (If you're in Spain, the Por is fine as is... ) Vous means y'all, rather than you. Unless you're talking to someone you don't know, probably an older person, when you might use the more formal 'vous' form.

------------------