Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2002, 06:43 PM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

..Was an awesome movie! If you wish to see a good and scary horror movie, then I would suggest you see this one. Don`t be fooled because of the first part.. the first one sucked big time. Though there is one silly thing - It`s called "Blair Witch 2: The Book Of Shadows", right? Right . But there wasn`t ANY book in it. The name is el stupido!
I heard they`re making Part 3 too.. I hope that`ll be a blast [img]smile.gif[/img] !
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2002, 01:36 AM   #2
lroyo

Hmmm...that's interesting! I've only read negative reviews on this movie! (we're talking 0 out of 10 type stuff here). I certainly didn't go and see it after all the bad press. Maybe I'll check it out, to see what on Earth you're talking about Uss.

I found the first one to be extremely disappointing. Perhaps it would have been different if I'd been in America, and actually thought it was real footage.

Avi.
Old 07-12-2002, 09:07 AM   #3
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

I actually kind of enjoyed the first one, simply because it was something different, rather than the formulaic crap we're often given. A lot of people didn't like it because it required the use of imagination, something which many in the audience couldn't supply.
Old 07-12-2002, 06:08 PM   #4
uss
20th Level Warrior

Aviendha, I`ve also read very bad reviews about Blair Witch 2 but i disagree. I think it was a great movie and it showed that modern movies can be as scary as they made them in the old days [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 07-12-2002, 06:13 PM   #5
uss
20th Level Warrior

Oh, and one more thing, Avi. After you see it, tell me what you thought of it [img]smile.gif[/img] . I`m intrested in seeing what you think of this one because you are clearly an experienced Horror Movie reviewer [img]smile.gif[/img] !
Old 07-12-2002, 06:45 PM   #6
uss
20th Level Warrior

Here is a movie review i agree with http://www.rottentomatoes.com/click/...=15&rid=157016
Btw, This movie has the song Feel Good Hit Of The Summer made by Queens Of The Stone Age(one of my fav songs) and i first heard it here. If you see a scene where the good guys are "having fun" and drinking near a fire, listen to the background music .
And another thing: Everybody i know(in real life), my sisters, brother, a few friends, said this movie is very interesting and scary. Although some might not understand it.