Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2001, 12:40 AM   #81
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I am quite fine... and I am trying to calm and relax and meditate coz it is another tense weekend... on Sunday I will be taking our college entrance tests that I want to be in... :S oh well...

Never though Bahamut would be in DnD though... I got it from the Final Fantasy series... well... they I remember they had egyptian gods and all...

------------------

Heya! It's just me, Bahamut!
Old 09-15-2001, 12:41 AM   #82
G'kar

Good luck on your tests man. Relaxing will help the grade!

Old 09-15-2001, 12:46 AM   #83
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

For some strange reason you're right about the grades G'kar! heehee

Sephiroth, well, whatever man. I hated him from killing Aeris and all... I loved Aeris sooo much it made my chest tighten when i saw her fall down the water... watched it over and over and over and over did my anger add for the goddamn b*stard... it is what makes Sephiroth a great villain!!!

------------------

Old 09-15-2001, 12:51 AM   #84
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:

Sephiroth, well, whatever man. I hated him from killing Aeris and all... I loved Aeris sooo much it made my chest tighten when i saw her fall down the water... watched it over and over and over and over did my anger add for the goddamn b*stard... it is what makes Sephiroth a great villain!!!

I cried when Aeris died! It still moves me when I replay too, Man I love that chick!!! Sephiroth maybe the greatest villian ever, in video games anyway! I love kickin his ass! Gosh how many "!" can I use in one post?!

Old 09-15-2001, 12:53 AM   #85
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well its not the act that made me think he was cool, it was his quotes! he did a really good quote after that. everybody remembers Clouds little, 'my eyes are burning, my fingers are twitching' speech. but NOBODY remembers Sephiroth's kickass words after that! man, i wish i still had that paper... also, when he burned down that pathetic little town, that actually made me think he was even cooler, or at least a cooler villain, because he destroyed the hero's home. a great villain is somebody that takes something personally from the hero... Sephiroth did that at least 3 times, almost 4! 'Mom, Tifa, my home... give them back!' after STABBING SEPHY IN THE BACK THAT COWARD! if i could make animated .GIFs, id make one of Sephiroth stabbing Cloud in the chest over and over again as they were leaving the reactor...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-15-2001, 12:54 AM   #86
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I really loved her, and I would pick her over Tifa anytime... but since she is to die... I am having second thoughts... Tifa ain't that bad after all...

------------------

Old 09-15-2001, 12:55 AM   #87
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:

I cried when Aeris died! It still moves me when I replay too, Man I love that chick!!! Sephiroth maybe the greatest villian ever, in video games anyway! I love kickin his ass! Gosh how many "!" can I use in one post?!

really? i almost couldnt bring myself to kill him... i just thought he was so cool! but i didnt go all that way to lose, so i killed him anyways... i still deny that he died there when asked about it though! and i also say that Squaresoft rigged that fight!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-15-2001, 01:01 AM   #88
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
really? i almost couldnt bring myself to kill him... i just thought he was so cool! but i didnt go all that way to lose, so i killed him anyways... i still deny that he died there when asked about it though! and i also say that Squaresoft rigged that fight!

LOL...Considering ultimate weapon was way more powerful, and the end scene the fight was rigged. I agree with you septh. His dialogue was incredible, as was the whole games. I heard a rumor, that square is gonna rerelease ff7 for the ps2, with possible voice-acting and other improvements. what do ya'll you think of that?

[This message has been edited by G'kar (edited 09-15-2001).]

Old 09-15-2001, 01:02 AM   #89
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i think theyd better release it for the PC too! i dont wanna miss out on that, especially if i can get Sephiroth's voice! then i can have a near-exact match for bg2 Sephiroth character...

------------------

Old 09-15-2001, 01:05 AM   #90
G'kar

well Im gonna fly on to bed in a bit.. nice chatting with ya'll.
Til next time!