Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2001, 08:44 AM   #171
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Um... there are four. One I think I've solved. One is so awful I wouldn't tell it to my worst enemy (well... maybe). One is cool, but I'm having trouble with the translation. Here's the last one (not that hard compared to the others):
The triplets Anton, Bert and Christoph get 100DM from their grandma for their birthday. As they can't split it between them, the grandma says that she'll give them 1DM the next day, then 2DM the day after that then always 1DM more than on the day before until they can split the money. How much does each one get at the end?

I found an answer.... I think! I don't know if you want it, and hope I didn't make a mistake. Please post your answer so I can check to see if I'm right. I probably did it the long way, though. Been a long time since I was in school.

Mark

Old 09-15-2001, 08:45 AM   #172
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
hmm, i suppose it could... wondering how tho? hmm, i suppose part of it might be that you're yet to return my email...

email? What email?
Old 09-15-2001, 08:47 AM   #173
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
email? What email?
erm... my reply to your story?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-15-2001, 08:49 AM   #174
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
erm... my reply to your story?

I was kidding you, silly boy.
I'll see about putting you in... i've got some other ideas outlined, mabey see what happens.

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 08:52 AM   #175
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

alright then hmm, naming 100 people from 1 clan i dont even really like might be a bit hard... i may hafta expand to a few members of IW, ya know?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-15-2001, 08:54 AM   #176
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
alright then hmm, naming 100 people from 1 clan i dont even really like might be a bit hard... i may hafta expand to a few members of IW, ya know?

LOL, as long as we receive sneak preveiws as compensation for the usage of our fair names.

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 08:55 AM   #177
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
LOL, as long as we receive sneak preveiws as compensation for the usage of our fair names.

okok... i can give a few previews, but the storyline stuff and spoilers have to stay behind closed doors... cant let them leak out as of yet...

------------------

Old 09-15-2001, 08:58 AM   #178
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

You dont become a evil menace without learning a few torture techniques along the way my dear boy...

I'll get the story out of you.

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 09:00 AM   #179
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hee, i think it might be awhile tho! convential torture doesnt work on me... and also, i need people to proof-read as well...

------------------

Old 09-15-2001, 09:02 AM   #180
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
... and also, i need people to proof-read as well...

*cough* *cough*

*ahem* I could probably suggest someone....

------------------