Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2001, 02:12 PM   #1
Sean Mc.

O.K. this is taking way too long...what am I doing wrong?

I've set monster frequency to High, and keep going around the shores looking with my Barbarian sensing near by monsters, but haven't run into ANY crabs. Is there any one area that has a number of these creatures laying about? Better yet, is there a spell or cheat code that can just get me these so I can move on?

As Always....thanks for the help,
Old 02-05-2001, 02:24 PM   #2
Moni

Looks like you have all the requirements.
You just need to hone your patience a little. ; )
I literally swam in circles around the area just outside Brimloch roon for a while here and a while there between quests so that by the time I was ready to go to the Lost Sea Area, I had most all the equipment ready to purchase and use.
: )
Moni
Old 02-05-2001, 02:40 PM   #3
Sean Mc.

Patience? I'd rather just slay some unsuspecting store owner, set up the Mayor to take the fall (he seemed to have more attitude than the others,) and steal the equipment I need. I'm here trying to save this backwaterburg, getting kill often in the process, and now undead as well (thank you so much vampire hussy chick,) and these dinks can't come up with equipment I need or at least the creatures to kill in order to obtain said equipment? All they know is "Blah Blah Blah I have this Quest, and Oh THIS quest, and Now we Need this item," and that priest in Brimloch Roon..."oh that Item wasn't strong enough...we need this other item" so asking for a crtical hit and to have his temple pillaged.

Just kidding...mostly,
Old 02-05-2001, 02:44 PM   #4
skywalker
Banned User

Yeah, and when you finish all the quests for them, they barely want anything to do with you. Such gratitude!
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2001, 02:48 PM   #5
Moni

I apologize for offending you at all! I was just joking. (see the wink?!)
I happen to agree with every word you said in reply...LMAO!!!
Moni
Old 02-05-2001, 02:53 PM   #6
Sean Mc.

Too true. And you'd think after they realized I killed Stout King, Dragon, and Dosoto's (or whatever his name was,) samurai son, they be a little more respectfull. I like the old Tree Oakiwhatever, he got to live, and the Sphinix took off before we could fight.

What the hey, I gotta have some fun...and besides it's really Duck Season...WooHoo!
Old 02-05-2001, 02:57 PM   #7
Sean Mc.

Not to worry, no offense at all taken, was all in jest.

Cheers,
Old 02-05-2001, 03:06 PM   #8
Moni

Wonderful!
Thank you and enjoy the hunt as best as is possible!
Moni
Old 02-05-2001, 04:01 PM   #9
Moni

LOL, I just read your post in the new poll!
I just last year gave my little brother my original PONG game for his kids. He still has his Atari and all the games too.
I had a friend convert PONG to cable-ready (LOL!) so my son could play it when he was a pre-schooler.
It still took what 6...8? D batteries?! LOl but it worked on a 1986 RCA!!!
Moni
Old 02-05-2001, 04:51 PM   #10
Sean Mc.

Ah the simplier times.....Atari, Comodore 64, Castle Wofenstein, Bezerk, etc.
cheers,