Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2001, 08:28 PM   #31
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

This sounds like a half baked idea if ever I heard one - I mean Dough boy as clan leader....

I can here you all groaning now.
Old 06-18-2001, 10:57 PM   #32
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by kiwidoc:
Lioness - I will be recommending your acceptance whole heartedly. A lady that is mature and intelligent, and can disembowel a Widerbeast with one stroke of the mighty paw - how could we turn you down

Lavindather - when you can make ripples in a glas of beer from 20 ft away just with your voice then you are as vocal as me. However we do appreciate loquacity, fluency and verbosity

Milamber - are you as saucy a sorcerer as my other Milamber. If you are then welcome

Reeka, being you ain't enough cos I am mean ... need more information. Can you bake?

Dawg are following me again. Sigh - there are some disadvcasntages ot being the Arch Temptress and the Sex Goddess Extraordinaire. Men follow you round like ... well like faithful dogs

Well so far up for consideration are: Sephiroth, Neb, Lioness, Lavindather, Milamber, and........maybe Reeka
Each application needs the approval of the clan leaders, myself your always favourtie tyrant and the biscuit king.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-18-2001, 11:05 PM   #33
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

I'd like to join. I have posted I believe one spam. I don't flame anyone unless it is a direct insult to myself or other board members. I am an experienced RPG'er. I'm sociable. I like donuts so you won't have to worry about any going bad. I'll be nice. And most importantly of all...... I know Tiltowait! Not only that, I've got a cool signature! Well, that's what people say anyway....

-Jafin

------------------

I may look like an old man now, but just you wait until I take off my fake beard and wig and show you Tiltowait!

[This message has been edited by Jafin (edited 06-18-2001).]
Old 06-18-2001, 11:44 PM   #34
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

OK LISTEN UP

Now since the Biscuit King has been mysteriously absent, and I am getting a backlog of requests
SO what I am going to do is start a new recruiting system that gives you peeps the power
Okay heres how it goes.......First off I am letting those who have so far applied into the clan. With the acception of Neb and Reeka as they need to tell me more so I know they wont give the clan a bad reputation Nothing against them of course they just need to elaborate on the application
Then for future applicants...I am going to take a page from the OHF book here and say that at least 3 members need to approve their entrance into the clan..and after that they are made temporary members until either the biscuit king or I confirm it
And remember there is only 15 spots for now
The rest will be put on the waiting list

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-19-2001, 12:09 AM   #35
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

My Official Application

by: Reeka the Monk

I think that I can bring some unique qualities to the clan.

As we all know, I NEVER spam, though if directed by my clan I would.

I never ever fight. I am mature ALL the Time ( well,maybe not)

I can bring to the clan my wisdom, insight into complex issues, I also would be another woman in the clan (beside lioness) and you do not want to be accused of being sexists.

In closing, I would be loyal to the clan and give it my full support

Thank you for your consideration of this application

Now I need three members to nominate me. Guys? Help me out?

------------------
O_H_F

[This message has been edited by Reeka (edited 06-19-2001).]
Old 06-19-2001, 12:18 AM   #36
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmmm, even tho i do not support embellishing on a resume, i think that reeka passes the test, as it wasnt THAT embelleshed

------------------
Proud member of the HADB. And remember, when you're thinking of giant heads, why not think of the Big Giant Head?
Old 06-19-2001, 12:33 AM   #37
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Hey Milamber
If you had some spare time....would you like to make a sig for members of the HADB?? I mean you did such a great job with my sig and it would look cool if you made another
Just a thought

------------------

Old 06-19-2001, 01:08 AM   #38
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Uhhhhhh hamlet whats this I wake up and discover I have started a clan without my knowledge? okay I can do this....everyone that has been approved by kiwidoc or azurewolf gets my approval and reeka is in cause shes good at setting up multiplayer games and...cause I said MUHAHAHAHA.

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 06-19-2001).]
Old 06-19-2001, 04:12 AM   #39
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

Reeka - you will be another female member besides Lioness ????? What about me!

Come on honey, you dont get much more female than kiwidoc. Help me out here guys, my feminity is under attack. Oh the shame, the unbearable shame

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk

[This message has been edited by kiwidoc (edited 06-19-2001).]
Old 06-19-2001, 05:13 AM   #40
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Good luck people, i say as always, i´m a lonewolf! only friend with people, no clans for me.. I will have my own pack oneday!

hehe! More clans.. Soon time for a funny clanbashing thread eh?? Ziroc when are you due to have more space??Hehe, remembering the old OHF fights hehe! er sorry! hehe got abit carried away here! LOL

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz