Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2001, 12:05 PM   #11
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Cloud 9! HAHAHA...sorry, I missed it first time around! But just to re-iterate..LOVE the color now!
Great - so it sounds like we're almost there. Do you want it working into the Bestow picture or kept seperate so that you can incorporate it into your future sigs? If you need a revision I'll give you the same answer I gave LadyZ - it might take a little time as I was in a pretty serious car accident yesterday and I'm taking a little time off work to recover. My lovely new Eclipse is no more It's a reality check more than anything else for me - I'm thankful that nobody was seriously hurt. It's strange, the grass seems greener, the sun warmer and the birds sing better today. Be thankful for what you've got people, and please take care out there - it needn't be your fault for something bad to happen.

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 12:27 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
Great - so it sounds like we're almost there. Do you want it working into the Bestow picture or kept seperate so that you can incorporate it into your future sigs? If you need a revision I'll give you the same answer I gave LadyZ - it might take a little time as I was in a pretty serious car accident yesterday and I'm taking a little time off work to recover. My lovely new Eclipse is no more It's a reality check more than anything else for me - I'm thankful that nobody was seriously hurt. It's strange, the grass seems greener, the sun warmer and the birds sing better today. Be thankful for what you've got people, and please take care out there - it needn't be your fault for something bad to happen.

Oh my God! You are ok? I have been there, my friend. It is definitely traumatic! My little Sentras have been painted with big ol' bullseyes ...sigh..
Look don't worry about my sig! You just take care of yourself and all that insurance business. I know it's a lot to do!

When you get a chance to get to it, I'd like it separate I think. I want to have it with the current pic, for sure, but I know I'll add it to other sigs, since I do swap out now and then!

Again, don't worry about my sig! Worry about yourself! It was just so sweet of you to even do this for me!

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 12:31 PM   #13
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Oh my God! You are ok?
I'm fine - bit of a sore neck and bruises but nothing more serious than that. More surprised / shocked than anything else, and pissed off about all this insurance crap I now have to deal with, seeing as it wasn't my fault. No big deal, but I really loved that damn car! For my morbid curiosity I managed to nab a polaroid photo off the Safety Manager that came out to inspect the ex-Asphyximobile!

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 12:48 PM   #14
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
I'm fine - bit of a sore neck and bruises but nothing more serious than that. More surprised / shocked than anything else, and pissed off about all this insurance crap I now have to deal with, seeing as it wasn't my fault. No big deal, but I really loved that damn car! For my morbid curiosity I managed to nab a polaroid photo off the Safety Manager that came out to inspect the ex-Asphyximobile!

Oh I do sympathize! I have not been at fault in any of the accidents I've had. And the insurance is a royal pain! Sure hope you can straighten it all out and get yourself a new set of wheels soon!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 01:23 PM   #15
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:

Been there Asphyxiate. V bad car accident at 18 (hospital + neck brace, and now I've found out I have two fused vertebrae in my neck). Shook me up. I learnt heaps from about the good stuff we have in life when I lost half my blood supply a couple of years ago. Now I relish walking and swimming, and keep noticing trees, trees, trees.

Hope you're o.k.

------------------
O.K..... what do I do now? Goo goo goo choo?

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!

[This message has been edited by Yorick (edited 04-10-2001).]
Old 04-10-2001, 02:38 PM   #16
SpunkyMoFo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Phyxie,

Sorry to hear about the accident. I emailed ye at work to find out more about it. No hurry on that.

Hope all is well and that you're doing well. I totaled me mum's car when I was in college. Luckily I was asleep when it happened, otherwise it could've hurt.

Cheers.

------------------
Cheers.

~Tipsy McSwagger
The Drunken Thief
http://suburbanjoe.org
Old 05-06-2001, 06:28 PM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HERE YOU GO ASP,buddy!!!

take a look and we can talk...about making it harder for you! LOL
Oh yah.. any way to get the little line out from under the 'o' ?

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 05-06-2001).]
Old 05-06-2001, 06:35 PM   #18
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yorick, losing all your blood kinda sucks doeant it? Good thing hospitals keep that stuff around for some reason
Old 05-06-2001, 07:22 PM   #19
Stealthy

Sorry to hear about your crash Asphyxiate, glad you are not hurt too seriously. Yorick, guess you must have hit a tree then, not funny as one of my best friends was killed that way.

To answer your question Cloudy, I think it should be in a pale blue, and maybe a softer, fatter font, more cloudlike

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 05-07-2001, 02:02 PM   #20
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Hey Cloudy

I've read through this thread and am not sure what you want me to do apart from take out the line under the O. Any other modifications before I work on it tonight (at work right now, but can work on this from home). Let me know and I'll play around this evening. I also came up with another cloud-type one that I'll post tonight.

Regards,
--/Asphyxiate

------------------