Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2002, 02:36 PM   #141
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Milamber...That post ruled.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 08-20-2002, 02:55 PM   #142
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Anyways, I don't even live in the US, why am i commenting on Dubya? (Apart from the fact that that man's a bloody idiot)...oh dear, I just dug myself a deeper grave..*sigh* Well, BG2, here I come.
I think the world's majority agrees with that sentiment, U.S. citizens included(I said majority Attalus...not everyone )
Congrats on the win and have fun in BG2! [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Calaethis did NOT bugger off... Calaethis suffered Disconnection AND a powercut... Calaethis couldnt get back onto IWs. besides it wasnt a tennis match. it was... erm, friendly sparring match. [img]tongue.gif[/img] besides, Kat distraced me on msn. [img]tongue.gif[/img] but let her have the win if it makes her happy.
[/QUOTE]i take pride in my winning!

And Calaethis, you DID bugger off! I have a witness! Okay, maybe that witness is hairy and has four legs, and goes "meow", but that doesn't mean he's not a witness!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-20-2002, 02:56 PM   #143
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*glares* This has gone off topic... it should be locked... better yet... *wicked grin* Faretheewell, my lady *weaves Baelfire and burns the thread outa existance... Sir M will kinow what Im takin about... *
Old 08-20-2002, 02:57 PM   #144
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*glares* This has gone off topic... it should be locked... better yet... *wicked grin* Faretheewell, my lady *weaves Baelfire and burns the thread outa existance... Sir M will kinow what Im takin about... *
You only say it's off topic because I won [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-20-2002, 03:02 PM   #145
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

So be it little one *hugs Katlia* at least we both had fun, *pats Katlia on the head* Run along now my lady, or you'll be late for those "social engagements"
Old 08-20-2002, 04:25 PM   #146
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The way I see it, Clinton allowed terrorism to go unchecked until something really bad happened. Now, no matter what Bush does, the terrorists are going to try to wipe out all Americans and Jews, as was quoted by them saying, except they refer to us as Crusaders in their speeches. It will not matter who is leading this country. Hell, Ziroc can be running this country...and the terrorists are still going to try and kill us and the Jewish population. They are also going to wipe out the Muslims that choose to live here, as they probably think them as traitors to come here and live good lives.
Now, we can sit back and let them do it, or we can hope that Bush is going to continue to aggessively counter their efforts to do us harm. I am hoping that Bush continues to be strong and aggressive. It is the only upper-hand that we have. If we get someone in office that is opposite in personality as Bush, I had better start digging a hole under my house to hide in...or run to Mexico to live.

Oh, and I do not beleive that the terrorists will stop with us. After America is left a pile of ash...they will look at your country and go..."Hmmm...I never did like Norway and France...let's give them some of these left over deadly bombs we made. It'll be fun to hurt other people again!"

Then, they will wipe you out, just like they did us. Crazy men like them canot stop and have peace with one victory. They will not rest until all nations on Earth bow to THEM.
Old 08-20-2002, 04:30 PM   #147
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Wise words Larry, i myself saw some very disturbing things on tv yesterday. It were Al Qaeda fighters being trained in the use of chemical weapons by Saddams instructors in a camp right outside Baghdad. That whole country is rotten and i'll be cheering the day it goes up in flames.
Old 08-20-2002, 04:33 PM   #148
skywalker
Banned User

If so, then I don't see why we are not putting more pressure on Saudi Arabia than on Iraq. S A seems to have more of a connection to the Al Queda (sp) than Sadam Hussein.

Mark

[edit] Actually, I do have a good idea why. Just asking for everyone else's thoughts on it.

[ 08-20-2002, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: skywalker ]
Old 08-20-2002, 04:34 PM   #149
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
I believe that he's scored an IQ on several tests that marked him as a borderline retard. ....

Ummm. If this were true in any way shape or form he never could have qualified as a fighter pilot (he flew F-16's) which a good 85% of this country's persons can't qualify to do. Can you post a link of some sort that documents these scores and who administered them?

[ 08-20-2002, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 08-20-2002, 04:37 PM   #150
skywalker
Banned User

One more thing...I wonder why we did not hit the chemical plant in Northern Iraq that was found making lethal gas? Can anyone point me to a link with the facts?

Mark