Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2004, 06:12 PM   #11
Zero Alpha

Barney the dinosaur.
Hung from the climbing frame thing during that 'i love you' song they used on those prisoners.

on second thought, i dont think hanging is violent enough [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 06:25 PM   #12
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Hanged, with ropes on each appendage leading to horses. The horses dismember every appendage on Barney. Violent enough?
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-23-2004, 06:44 PM   #13
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I'd like to see Carlo Boszhart explode on stage someday. I'd pay extra for it if needed.
Cash and Carlo.. the 'trailer' for that show makes my stomach turn. Hell.. the very thought of that show makes me sick.
Old 02-23-2004, 07:11 PM   #14
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Hmm... the dad from My Wife and Kids - this show was seriously on every night during the summer non-ratings period and is still on at least 3 times a week [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] . Ashton Kutcher, whatever he might be on. Every member of every renovation show that has ever been on and ever will be on. All the Average Joes - lol I saw the first episode of this and they bang on about how the average joes get picked on and don't get the girls because everyone's so shallow and concerned with looks, then when they meet Gorgeous Bachelor Girl, they speak to her for 20 seconds, enough time to introduce themselves, and almost every one then claimed 'she is exactly my type!'
Old 02-23-2004, 07:30 PM   #15
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Jerr, you're right. They really should bring back drawing and quartering.
But Barney, people? Is that guy still around? Amazing. I would have thought and his cadre of teenage costars (Really now. They're too old for their parts) would have been cancelled.

How about both Vaughns from Alias? One's a sleazy jerk, one's an ice queen. Come to think of it, I'd like the writers to die too. The series has jumped the shark and it saddens me ::sniffle::

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:48 PM   #16
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:
Jerr, you're right. They really should bring back drawing and quartering.
But Barney, people? Is that guy still around? Amazing. I would have thought and his cadre of teenage costars (Really now. They're too old for their parts) would have been cancelled.

How about both Vaughns from Alias? One's a sleazy jerk, one's an ice queen. Come to think of it, I'd like the writers to die too. The series has jumped the shark and it saddens me ::sniffle::
Thanks. Oh and Barney is still around. Those kids are like Menudo, the minute any hair on their body other than on their head shows, they're replaced and sold into Slave Labor.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-23-2004, 09:31 PM   #17
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
... when they meet Gorgeous Bachelor Girl, they speak to her for 20 seconds, enough time to introduce themselves, and almost every one then claimed 'she is exactly my type!'
But she is their type... warm-blooded and still breathing [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:05 PM   #18
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

I wanna see The host of Fear Factor get Disembowled by a guest who he is telling not to give up. But they then have pull out his organs and start eating them alphabetically and say obviously fear is not a factor for me while staring into his eyes after they finsh an organ.

Oh I forgot they only have 25 minutes to finish.

[ 02-23-2004, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Blind_Prophet ]
Old 02-23-2004, 10:12 PM   #19
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

As long as they don't eat his feces...ew!
Old 02-23-2004, 10:30 PM   #20
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

I want Optimus Prime to die of a short circuit [img]tongue.gif[/img]