Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2002, 07:05 PM   #21
Legolas
Jack Burton

Of course moderators should be allowed to play, and I'm all for the timezone thing.
If we can't change their ranks, then maybe a permanent database, either on the Ironworks main site, maybe the forum main site or accesible through one of the buttons on top, or possibly a sticky locked thread to keep record of the winners would be a good idea. The guesser of the week could have his or her name mentioned in the title of the thread, or something similar.

But the real question is: should Ziroc be allowed to play?
How about two or three assistant-gameshow hosts who can put their own pictures on their own sites, so we can rotate? Can someone make a program allowing members to submit their own location pictures, with solutions and names of the members, which will subsequently mix the photos and pick a random one each week? Will that not leave too much room for cheating? Will I ever stop asking questions?
Uhm.. Yes to the last one.
Old 02-20-2002, 12:36 AM   #22
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
call Dr. Who.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Which Doctor ?? He has sofar regenerated 7 times, meaning there are 8 doctors to choose between and time scoop to whenever we are now... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And Ziroc- I cant see why mods shouldnt be allowed to play... is it possible to make it so that the mod rank only appears in the boards which they moderate ?? This would make it such that you could still give them the special ranking, and it would appear in all boards bar those which they are mod of...