Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2004, 03:11 PM   #1
Userunfriendly
Elminster

i just read a story in the attic, where the author as a plot device had edwina cast protection from undead on the shade lich...which made it catatonic...

has anyone ever cast the scroll protection from undead on a hostile lich??? does it offer any benefits or break scripts???

i would test it, but currently real life is a bummer...
Jansens aren\'t as harmless like everybody supposes! <br />They got them stumpy legs and puffy potato noses! <br />And what\'s with all the turnips? <br />Why do they eat so much root vegetables, anyway? <br />Jansens, Jansens,<br />It must be Jansens!!!<br />(or griffins!)
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 01:12 AM   #2
Ares

Huh, good question. I'd check right now but I don't have time
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 06:59 PM   #3
Mr_Krift
Zhentarim Guard

My BG2 is uninstalled and is being stupid, or else i would try, i don't think anything'll happen tho
Old 01-17-2004, 01:39 AM   #4
Maj
Drow Warrior

Was this story you read a Chapter of the novel Cards Reshuffled? I just read this myself and am going to see about checking it out... I'll post my findings tomarrow unless someone beats me to it.
Old 01-17-2004, 02:21 AM   #5
Userunfriendly
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Maj:
Was this story you read a Chapter of the novel Cards Reshuffled? I just read this myself and am going to see about checking it out... I'll post my findings tomarrow unless someone beats me to it.
yes it was...i won't be ready to play bg2 until tomorrow, my time, so any answers would be appreciated...

thanks!!!
Jansens aren\'t as harmless like everybody supposes! <br />They got them stumpy legs and puffy potato noses! <br />And what\'s with all the turnips? <br />Why do they eat so much root vegetables, anyway? <br />Jansens, Jansens,<br />It must be Jansens!!!<br />(or griffins!)
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote