Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2002, 02:44 AM   #71
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Daelan

Daelan had only been in Lirina for a short while and the place was already getting on his nerves. Too damn elvish indeed, ah well, it beat getting chased by the guards, he would be safe here for a while. Daelan went off in search of an inn(It's around evening time, right?) to spend the night, stealing the purses of anyone he passed in the street who was too careless.
Old 03-29-2002, 04:40 PM   #72
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: Ran the mile today in P.E. and my friend Ashley had an asthma attack. Poor dear! 80 degrees outside on that damned track... Everybody think of her please!

Mistral
Wood Of Eerie Howls
(ooc: Oh boy, I haven't played Silas in a while. Hrm... OK. I'm sensitive, I'm loyal, I'm a gentleman, and I'm flippin' gorgeous. [img]tongue.gif[/img] OK, I got it now!)

~Silas took a deep breath, happy to be out in the fresh air. He looked back to you.~ "So, my lomelinde, what would you like to do?" ~His green eyes turned incredibly bright and jovial as you re-entered the untracked woods. There was a spring in his elvish step.~ "Anything you desire to perform?" ~He looked up at the sky, then smiled in inspiration, turning quickly back to you. The grey streaks in his eyes leaped out with a childish gleam.~ "How about horseback riding? Can you ride? I'd wager you'd look even more striking atop Feanar." ~He grinned.~ "But anything! Let's move! The elders will spit at me for being so hasty! But I must do something"

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam
(ooc: Well, let's see... Had lunch a bit late, ate, and then loitered a while... I'd say sunset's coming fast Larry. Maybe... 5:30? Why? Is this all part of your plan? )

~She nodded sanguinely.~ "Certainly!" ~After paying for your meal, the two of you set out to the edge of the Bulwark River. Mia looked about serenely, then smiled at you with a content sigh. The sky was beginning to grow red. Mithia looked at the calm waters, and absent-mindedly picked at a leaf on an overhanging branch. She then snapped out of her lazy trance and looked up at you wistfully.~ "So... Why did you want to come here?" ~She toyed with your hand.~
(ooc: I think I know your plan... But you're a tricky thing, Larry, so I won't say it out loud.)

Glorfindel
Lake Eharra
(ooc: You're better at this sea-elf stuff than me. You said mullet, I would have said squirrel. I can see it now, aquatic squirrels...)

~The woman looked at your frantically.~ "Why does it matter?! Just help me catch him!" ~The dolphin then sped full throttle in your direction. Earros cried out and flitted out of the way. The elf cried out.~ "Watch it!!"

Tilara
Trails Inn
(ooc: I like your character. She's ca-razy!)

~Axel smiled, listening intently to your inquiries. He ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair.~ "This tavern is a day west of Talever. We're the last thing North of the Red Silence. You got here by that dagger I assume, though I can't be sure, you just all of the sudden fell out of my cieling and into my store of coffee beans. I own this tavern, so I stay wherever I like, though I've come to favor the last room in this hall. And to leave this place you'll first have to return everything you stole." ~He smirked.~ "And don't lie, then you'll just get me angry. Just put the stuff on the table and I'll continue to be hospitable." ~He forced a mock threatening look and growled.~ "Otherwise you'll only leave this place for the grave little miss!"

Daelan
City Of Lirina
(ooc: Yeah, it's evening.)

~You soon enough found a tavern titled "The Wolf's Cry". By the time you reached the place you were 30 gold richer. You stepped inside and looked around. Things seemed fairly lazy, except for a small crowd forming in the back corner...~
Old 03-29-2002, 07:23 PM   #73
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Oh, no! I hope Ashley is better now.

IC>>>
Mistral

"Horseriding?" ~ Childlike rapture suffuses her usually pale face ~ "Why, I'd love that!" ~ Her eyes gleaming in half-lust, then dim somewhat ~ "But I've never done it before, Silas..." ~ She licks her lips ~ "I'm willing to try, though..."

An uncertain chuckle rises from her throat as she plays with the strings of her robe ~ "After all, how hard could it be?" ~ Grinning a little goofily.
Old 03-29-2002, 07:49 PM   #74
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Mistral
Wood Of Eerie Howls
(ooc: [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks for thinkin' of her Mistral.)

~He smiled.~ "Not hard at all!" ~With ingenuous delight he pulled at your sleeve, leading you on through the woods at a merry skip.~

~Silas motioned for you to slow as you neared a wide clearing. He gestured for you to keep quiet, then tugging your hand led you to crouch by a bush. An entire herd of lightly-built elven horses was grazing all about. He smiled and whispered.~ "You can ride any one you wish. Just point it out." ~You looked amidst the sea of equines, trying to single out one that caught your eye. Silas was waiting patiently.~
Old 03-30-2002, 10:48 AM   #75
thalali
Dungeon Master

Murdocks tracks were old. He looked at his ferret "what do you think we should do now", Thalali asked the ferret. Felix just hopped up on Thalali's shoulder. Felix had a look on his face. It looked like the ferret was ready for an adventure. Thalali sighed "I geuss there is nothing better to do".

ooc: spree we disn't go to the movies yesterday. They came over and midget slid down a 20ftdrop off I have in my back yard.

[ 03-30-2002, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: thalali ]
Old 03-30-2002, 02:27 PM   #76
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

"Because...it's quiet. There's not enough romantics left in the world that care about beautiful things like the scenery. I may be a thief and a clown, but I know romance."

He smiled at her playfully. Then he recited a rhyme.

"As we walk by the sea, strolling hand in hand,
The incoming tide tickles our toes as it washes over the sand.

Neither one being the shy, yet both held in blissful suspense,
For when would be the moment to deliver that meaningful kiss.

As the sun sets o'er us, and bathes the land in night...
Now is that time, and the moment is right!"

Murdock stops, takes her other hand in his and leans in. It was the most sincere, lasting kiss he had ever given, and even shocked himself. He lingered on, speaking a million words in that one action.
Old 03-30-2002, 02:50 PM   #77
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Daelan

Daelan glanced briefly towards the small crowd, wondering for a few seconds what was going on, then ordered some wine and food. After finishing this he wandered over to see why the crowd was assembled, even if it was nothing interesting it was always easier to steal from a crowd.
Old 03-30-2002, 03:06 PM   #78
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Thalali
On The Shores Of Lake Eharra
(ooc: Did Midget hurt himself? Or am I being too optomistic... ~Evil Chuckle~)

~The ferret squeaked and chirruped (ooc: I don't know what kind of noises ferrets make, give me a flippin' break! LOL) happily as the two of you set down the road. Felix occasionally looked back to make sure you were still following. After a span the sun grew hot above you, and Felix panted. The black ferret climbed up your leg and side and onto your shoulder.~

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam
(ooc: Sighs, whimpers, AND goes weak in the knees! But I'll never admit that you're a better kisser than Deiter.)

~The delicate elf seemed to grow even more fragile in your hold. She removed her hands slowly from yours and relocated them to the nape of your neck. The sun went lower in the sky, an auburn light filtering through the canopy and glistening over the water. At length Mithia finally withdrew, resting her head gently on your chest. Her silver eyes met yours and she grinned affectionately.~ "Why didn't you tell me you could kiss like that?" ~She reached and kissed your cheek, then returned her head to its provisional resting place.~ "I feel right cheated."
Old 03-30-2002, 03:27 PM   #79
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ALL FORMER PLAYERS OF OEW: The man in the center of Neb's crowd is the son of somebody you all know. Your task is to tell me who his daddy is. First one to guess gets a cookie. First one to guess correctly gets a trip to Hawaii.[/b]

Daelan
City Of Lirina

~You peered to see who or what had caused all the commotion, finding yourself uncharacteristically curious. At the center of the crowd you saw a man, a wood-elf to be more precise. You took in his countenece. Something about him seemed familiar.~

~His features were fair and slim like any other elf. He seemed however to be particularly well muscled, even for a sylvan. His hair was dark brown and his eyes matched, looking rather abyssal from a distance. There was a growling quality to his laugh, as he jostled all about. You could not easily distinguish his class, for all he brandished was dark leather armor and a well-concealed katana. You could smell the magic radiating from the blade, but returned your gaze to his face. All across the tanned skin was a cool smirk. Where had you seen that face before?~
Old 03-30-2002, 04:04 PM   #80
thalali
Dungeon Master

OOC: He had a flesh wound on his stomach and his wrists were bleeding.

Readyfor a break little buddy?Thalali asked. He st down under the shade of a tree. He took asip out of his canteen. Felix nuzzled the canteen meaning he was thirsty. Thalali unscrwed the lid and let the ferret take its fill. After they were done resting Thalali stood up swung his pack on hi back. He could seethe city gate from here. He wandered what he was going to do when he got there maybe someone knew where she went in any case it was still better than ging back home.
Closed Thread