Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2002, 07:38 PM   #1
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Continuing from the previous thread...

Sorsha, Legolas and Galadria are following Jaime's lead towards the murderers of her loved ones...

Raymond and Isaura are travelling around the terrain aimlessly...

Eliza is currently in an inn being more or less interrogated by Britomart and Delita...

All other characters such as Ni Deng and Katrina are currently inactive, so not worth a mention
Old 01-06-2002, 07:47 PM   #2
mistral4543

Eliza

Her lips had twitched at the lady's deliberately provocative words, even as her quick mind began to spin ~ So, she is indeed related to that self-righteous maiden... hmmph, both of them are equally arrogant, in my opinion. ~ And continued running her finger round the rim of the wine-glass, giving irrelevant answers to the increasingly irate woman.

Then the well-built man (probably a paladin) had burst into the inn, his loud voice already conveying his intent on finding exactly the person she was looking for. Sorsha... Well, she was certainly a well sought-after commodity.

As the moments pass, she senses the tension building up. Finally, she looks at each of them in turn, before giving a single reply.

"I think it's only fair for you to tell me your names and what you wish with the person in question." ~ Her melodic voice nevertheless ringing with an air of steel.
Old 01-06-2002, 08:01 PM   #3
mistral4543

Sorsha

To her utmost surprise, she finds herself seated fairly firmly on Goldtop and even enjoying herself as the party makes swifter progress on its journey ~ Strange... and I thought I'd never ridden on a horse before... ~ Holding on to the reins tightly nevertheless ~ ...no, that's not quite true... ~

Emerald green meadows... a gloriously cloudless sky... cheering and clapping... ~ "You can do it, dear!" ~ That voice... full of pride and tinged with anguish...

Pounding... her head is throbbing... she squeals with childish delight... ~ "Fun!" ~ Hands running through the mane of this creature... what could it be... ~ "That's a pony, ..." ~ "Huh?" ~ She turns. A dreadful mistake. the reins are loose... ~ "Help!!!" ~ ... emptiness.

Goldtop's sudden jerk jolts her back into reality. She blinks several times, desperately trying to decipher the meaning behind the images that have just flashed across her mind ~ My name! I almost found out my name! ~ And sorrow washes over her soul. Involuntarily, she gives a sigh.

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]

Old 01-06-2002, 08:32 PM   #4
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

BRITOMART(one corner of her mouth goes up) My name, Miss Play-Pretty? You may call me Lady Britomart, and you may also know that my patience grow thin." (reaches across the table and grabs her by the throat, pulling her across the table, spilling the wine)"Now, tell me what you know of Galadria's whereabouts. I have seen, from various little cracks that you have made, that you have seen her and spoken to her. (sweeps dagger out, holds it to her throat) "Talk, and speak true, for the road that takes me away can bear me back again. If you want to warble those little ballads to any more velvet-clad gatherings, you had better TELL ME NOW!"

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Galadria ]

Old 01-06-2002, 08:42 PM   #5
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA
(sees Sorsha sway in the saddle. She is walking nearby, so she reaches over to steady her) "Sorsha, what is wrong? Are those tears? Why are you crying? Are yu ill?? Here, Legolas, we must stop for a minute." (takes out flask, holds it to Sorsha's lips."This cordial I also got in the Elf country. It is called miruvior. Take only a sip, for every drop is precious."

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Galadria ]

Old 01-06-2002, 08:50 PM   #6
mistral4543

Eliza

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." ~ Trying desperately to fend off the terror invading her heart ~ "You do not know who you would be offending..." ~ What the hell... who cares... I've lost Raymond, anyway, and that's all that matters...

"Besides..." ~ She continues, with renewed courage at her final decision ~ "Dead, I am of no use to you." ~ Eyes defiantly flashing at Britomart ~ "You'll never get a word out of me with violence." ~ Closes her eyes, preparing for death.

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]

Old 01-06-2002, 08:57 PM   #7
mistral4543

Sorsha

Blindly, she takes the cordial and sips obediently as instructed. Completely in a daze. A tingling sensation courses through her body; a warmth that envelops her and alleviates her anguished condition.

Painfully aware of everyone's eyes (especially Legolas') on herself, she studies the cordial determinedly, at the same time deliberating how much of the visions to reveal to the others.

Inhaling deeply, she continues to speak to the bottle softly ~ "My childhood... I've seen it partially... just flashes... my name..." ~ Her voice breaks, before it hardens a little ~ "I've just missed recalling my name..."

She falls silent, not wanting to say more.
Old 01-06-2002, 10:02 PM   #8
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Jaime

"Hey! I know that I mentioned it before, but do you not think it best that I find out more information about our killers or do we want to just take out those lackeys and miss the main man? Come on...I am not going to abandon you! I do not want to lose my share of the wealth, at any rate. Just let me ride a little ahead and go into town first. We are only about 6 hours journey from there. I need to be alone for this to be successful. I can find you again at the Broken Anchor Inn in two days from now. What say ye?"
Old 01-06-2002, 10:13 PM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

Raymond and Isaura have set up a meager little camp, near the base of the Oak Tree. Raymond happened to have the skill to use the thick grasses found in the meadow to knit together a nice tent covering that he insisted Isaura use for sleep and what ever else she might need to use it for. He had insisted on being the first watch that night and that he would wake her when he began to be tired, but in truth he had no intentions of ever rousing her from sleep. He had pulled all-nighters before, and found that he really was not that weary the next day, so decided it best to rely on this strange gift he had and let his traveling partner rest fully.

She had graciously accepted his gift of the make-shift tent and was also happy to know he could cook a nice rabbit stew. Water was easily found near the meadow and a few wild onions were also discovered along the path. Rosemary was growing wild in the woods, which seasoned the rabbit well.
After dinner, they said their parting good-nights and Isuara scurried off to her tent. Raymond picked a nice patch of moss to set down on and took out his short-sword that seemed he had been given another lifetime ago, and began to whittle on a wooden block, intent on finishing this project that he had statred on a few days ago. He had not decided what the figurine would become yet. Maybe a statue, maybe a musical instrument of some type. It would tell its own tale soon enough.
Raymond, of course, kept an ear out for any close rustling sounds that would prove to be danger. He was not going to be taken by surprise...if he was trusted to guard a lady.

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Old 01-06-2002, 10:24 PM   #10
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] to everyone, Larry, Mistral, Gladria, Legolas and ...who else?

anyway, Mistral, are we dead? I really cannot find a way to get out that situation plus I am semi-depressed now, ackk, anyway, nice to see IW is back, good luck and have fun everyone
Closed Thread