Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2002, 04:17 AM   #1
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

A gregarious group hailing from Queensland, Austrailia, working around the place that is mainly famous for stopping Lewis and Clark and making them take an entire year to go just 26 miles around the five "great falls" of the missouri river. I was hoping to have them say hi in a post, but it looks like the weenie u.s. beer they were drinking has incapacitated them b4 we even got the cover off the hot tub or the bbq warmed up. I'm sure it was the long days of harvest that did it, not this commercially marketed excuse for adult malt beverage with hopps....

don't worry, we threw a tarp over them incase the weatherman is actually right tonight..... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Kewl to run into these guys, they were the only ones who managed to keep up with me 2nite...up to now... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm
Old 08-29-2002, 04:37 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Are you totally sure the're not New South Welshmen you have there JJ - I can't believe real North Queensland Cutters would be knocked over so easily by your weenie US beer - most of the people I know from NSW wish they came form Queensland
Old 08-29-2002, 05:02 AM   #3
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Are you totally sure the're not New South Welshmen you have there JJ - I can't believe real North Queensland Cutters would be knocked over so easily by your weenie US beer - most of the people I know from NSW wish they came form Queensland
Well Davros, all I can do is repeat the info provided to me by Kevin, he was utterly fascinated by my tales of the board and all the great folk who grace us with their presence from the other side of the big blue marble.

We are talking about custom cutters who follow the ripening grain up the north american continent from Mexico to Canada, march thru october, right, not some kind of soccer or rugby team?????lololololololol

Besides, you know how it is when you've been working 16 hr days for a couple of months with minimal breaks, any plain old 8 hour party will put your 'strudel in a straighten',(rough translation from the schweabische deutsche) as my grandma use to tell the moaning, whining survivors of the latest family wedding/get-together.
Dunno, we'll see what happens manana.

Old 08-29-2002, 05:12 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I was kinda figurin you was a talkin bout a grain harvest there JJ. There is only two thngs that get much cuttin in Queensland - one o them is sugar cane, and the other is wheat. My high school grade geography led me ter believe that twernt likely ta be no canefields where your a comin from .

I never thought they would be rugby or football players - you don't get much call for Rugby over there, and you don't play real football (ie Australian Rules - go the LIONS ).
Old 08-29-2002, 04:40 PM   #5
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

gasp*moan*ohhhh, my achin' almost everything. hair of dog, eye of newt, last night that girl looked cute! feel bad for those guys herding combines today, glad i'm not out there...