Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2003, 12:34 AM   #1
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I need to find the last HOW patch, i've been to interplay, but the page won't load, does anyone happen to have the patch file saved, or know of another site I can go to get it?
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 09:21 AM   #2
NobleNick
Quintesson

Robert,

If you have HoW, which it appears you do, patch it using ONLY Trials of the LureMaster (TotLM) which is a free (albeit large) download. TotLM is a complete and final patch for IWD if you have HoW. And a very satisfactory one, I might add; not to mention the extra gameplay it will give you if you decide to take up old Stubbletoes on his offer. Here is a link that I clipped out of one of Micah Foehammer's old posts (hope it still works):

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/60000/62184.shtml

Edit: Yes the link is still good, but fileplanet is a pay site. Here is a free download site:

http://planetbaldursgate.com/iwd/info/luremaster

Ouch!! I forgot that this was a 72MB download! I think I downloaded at work, off of a T1 connection, burned a CD to take home and then installed. If you are doing it on dial-up, make it the last thing you do before going to bed. It is worth the wait...

What's a party,
without a song?
Bards ROCK!
Party on!!

[ 09-24-2003, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: NobleNick ]
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 08:19 AM   #3
Kezardin
Elminster

The website http://patches-scrolls.de/ has links to *most* game patches, old and new. Select DOS/Windows from the left panel and follow the prompts. There are links to both TotLM (which patches to version 1.42) and the vanilla 1.41 patch.

As suggested by NobleNick, Trials is the way to go if you can.
Kezardin is offline   Reply With Quote