Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2001, 01:10 AM   #1
Steve

Ok, I finally got away from work and I'm able to play the game. So I go up to Ekbu, and I say Ukabu like Mekdawa (i think thats his name) said to do, but nothing happens...?
Old 02-24-2001, 01:47 AM   #2
Pascha

Steve, as long as they do not attack you, you can go through to Shinwiki - but keep a save until you get through. Happened to me too, they even attacked me & my wife was thrown out later because she did not get through to Shiwiki fast enough.

One of those quirks .....
Old 02-24-2001, 01:51 AM   #3
Steve

Well Ekbu has been attacking me! All the toads said warmbloods hurt or something! I already saved it after they said this! That stupid Mekduwa said just go up to Ekbu and say Ukabu. So am I screwed? Please say no, it's taken me 4 days to get this far! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Old 02-24-2001, 02:21 AM   #4
Pascha

Steve, if you do not have a save available prior to seeing Ekbu, there is one chance - try revert (I had to do it later in the game because of another bug).

Good Luck (and look at my reply to your reply re inconsistencies)
Old 02-24-2001, 11:11 AM   #5
Steve

If I revert, do I have to start all over? The entire game? How am I suppposed to do the toad village anyway?
Old 02-24-2001, 03:52 PM   #6
meow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I have no idea on the Revert thing but...

I wound up killing all of the Toads because one wouldn't get out of the &%$#ing way. You can still complete the quest, get the treasure, etc.

I still feel bad about it though.
meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2001, 04:28 PM   #7
carg
The Magister

Revert restores the situation to the last time you left a town.
There is a 'construction' weakness in the game that the toads within the village will notice you when you're swimming too close to the huts. If they notice you before you told Ukabu to Ekbu, they raise the alarm and all toads turn hostile.
So try to revert, and when you get close to the village, go directly to Ekbu. You should be alright then.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote