Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2003, 01:35 PM   #11
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
I loathe Bards. Have never played one or had one in my party, except in NWN, and that was just because Sharwyn was so damned hot.
Even if you hate Bards, you gotta at least try Deekin in SOU. He is quite funny!!!
Old 08-07-2003, 01:46 PM   #12
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Not only a Bard, but a Kobold Bard at that. Oh, well, gotta give'em points for originality.
Old 08-28-2003, 12:11 PM   #13
tifa

DruD!!! The druids really own the other classes. With spells like: Advanced stone skin , energy buffer. Then you are imune to everything ( almost ) Then cast Harm an then finger o death . Killz everything. Did so on the Great Red Dragon in the Fire Giant Lair ( forgot the name ) Harm did: 772 Dmg (may be wrong it i rememer it to be so much) then finger of death finished him off. 2 attacks an no injury.. simple huh... Yeah but not so fun but it is the ultimat character =)!!!
Old 09-10-2003, 04:50 PM   #14
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

paladins are too...stuffy for me to roleplay
unless the module is build for them that is

bards i dont like much either, mostly cuz of how they were implemented - in BG2 for example bards were cool.
Gabrielles blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 06:31 PM   #15
Heatmiser
Dungeon Master

Monks are great! I never cared for Bards much either myself. Probably because they are the opposite of my real-life personality (I am not a performer by any stretch of the imagination). I can identify with Monks, Paladins and Rangers, but like Wizards and Sorcs too.
SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The coolest moment for my monk had to be in the Source Stone Sanct in Ch.4 fighting two dragons with no henchman and no weapons, just my fists and feet- and killing them!
Old 09-13-2003, 06:54 AM   #16
Raistlin Majere
Ra

the Monk. such a boring class...you just run around punching and kicking everything without ever changing weapons or armor(at least your not "supposed" to), ugh.

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 06:11 PM   #17
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Standard, hmm, hard to tell. I don't play druids much, but that's because I'm a dual-class kind of guy. I would probably say wizards, just because I love the sorcerer too much as an arcane spellcaster. Maybe fighter, because its options seem so limited. I mean, you go fighter(4) or fighter all the way (I've played both.) It's tons of fun to get the feats though, so that really wouldn't be my most hated. Go for wizard.

Prestige: Harper Scout. Who is responsible for this? Please, put in Blade, Kensai, Bounty Hunter, put in the damn Beastmaster from BG2...just not this.