Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2002, 07:57 PM   #1
Nerull
Lord Ao

I already entered the city of Luskan, so this is a moot point, but I am just curious. In one of the caves I came across in my travels in Chapter 2, I came across a well. When I clicked on the well, it stated that there was a passage that could be seen in the well. When I tried to get to the passage, it wouldn't let me. Does anyone remember that well? How do you get to the passage? And what is down there? Like I said, too late now, but still just curious.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 08:26 PM   #2
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

yes you had to have i believe a high dexterity or something to be able to swim thru the well to the other side. on the other side it had some pretty nice lvl dependant treusure to it.i dont use stat increasing potions so i couldnt tell you which one increases the right stats.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 09:29 PM   #3
masteraleph
Elminster

It's constitution, and i think it's 16 that you need. IIRC there should be some potions of endurance (i believe that's the name) that improve constitution to help you out.
masteraleph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 10:02 PM   #4
AndyG
Elminster

It's no big deal. You missed a minor encounter, that leads to a nice, but not major treasure. I got a Thayvian Circlet. Nice for the time I got it, but I had better by the time I finished chapter 2.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 10:44 PM   #5
Medieval Dead
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by AndyG:
It's no big deal. You missed a minor encounter, that leads to a nice, but not major treasure. I got a Thayvian Circlet. Nice for the time I got it, but I had better by the time I finished chapter 2.
I got a Watcher's Helm. I used a Potion Of Endurance to get through the well. You find 3 of them in that area of caves, BTW.
Medieval Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 10:53 PM   #6
Nerull
Lord Ao

Oh well...I'll just have to hit that area next time I am playing through the game...
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote