Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2001, 03:35 AM   #131
BladeMaster

Ken I went to your site and clicked on the portrait link and saw 5 sites there that I have been to before.

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 03:40 AM   #132
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Well said Yoric... im clearly not as eloquent as you..

pmsl

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2001, 03:41 AM   #133
KenTeamBG

Quote:
Originally posted by :
By Yorick (deleted by Ziroc):
Well well what have we here. Two jerk offs thinking they can throw their weight around on someone elses site. According to the way you guys work Ziroc should be banning you for trouble making. Pity he's not as touchy, rude, unnapproachable and egocentric as the hubby-wife pair of world-haters we have here.
What are you going to do? Ban me Ken? Delete this Shazira? You are "mere mortals" here.

No one here hates your site, no one here wishes you ill. Why spread your poison where it isn't welcome. To my knowledge LNs portrait site was well liked and popular amongst every Ironworks poster I've encountered.

I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED RUDER OR MORE DELUSIONARY PARANOID PEOPLE ON THE NET BEFORE. YOU HAVE INSULTED PERFECTLY RESONABLE AND OPEN MINDED FRIENDS OF MINE AND I HONESTLY DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR EGOCENTRIC HOSTLITY.

Ziroc is one of the nicest, cool headed, even handed people on the net.

Take your crap back to your lair of bitterness and sorrow. We don't want it.

Yorick...consider yourself banned from my forums now. I thought your lying ass was going to be away a few days due to travel. You are a troublemaker!

This is not the same. I rarely delete anything and even more rarely ban people. I am not starting trouble I am trying to clear things up and offer information.

You conveniently missed Ziroc's post that tried to start a WAR of some sorts and the posts he's been deleting and banned the person who made the posts in his guestbook so that he can't come in and clear LN.

[This message has been edited by KenTeamBG (edited 05-25-2001).]

Old 05-25-2001, 03:41 AM   #134
BladeMaster

Thank you Lady Nightshade for putting that back up

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 03:42 AM   #135
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Earthdog:
Well said Yoric... im clearly not as eloquent as you..

pmsl

You are not helping here
What is your problem
Whats with the hostility?
You don't know what Yoric did on our forums so blindly beliveing him is inane

Old 05-25-2001, 03:45 AM   #136
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

The friend who posted in the guestbook would like to come here but it appears he is banned
Why
Its better this gets out in the open and discussed rationally rather then banning him...
Old 05-25-2001, 03:50 AM   #137
Ziroc

I don't know how you run YOUR forums Ken, but we DO NOT attack others and tell them to '■■■■ off' here. And for what you said to Yorick, YOU are now banned here.

You are immature, and acting like a child. This crap should not even be in a forum, if you have a beef with me, act like a man, and email me directly.

Sadly,

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-25-2001, 03:51 AM   #138
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Fools. I posted in anger and deleted after cooling down. I deleted it not Ziroc.

Shazira you get pissed at me for expressing an opinion. Get a thicker skin love. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. A position of responsibility or public expression is open to criticism. I would have thought this obvious, yet you both seem to think that you are immune to the laws society is built on, determined to silence any and all criticism for daring to express itself.

Ken I couldn't care what you do. Look how many posts I have here compared to there. Do you think I care? You are a powerless dickhead mate. Since you have decided not to let me retract my statement consider it as still standing.

Oh and in case you decide to edit your post:

Quote:
Well well what have we here. Two jerk offs thinking they can throw their weight around on someone elses site. According to the way you guys work Ziroc should be banning you for trouble making. Pity he's not as touchy, rude, unnapproachable and egocentric as the hubby-wife pair of world-haters we have here.
What are you going to do? Ban me Ken? Delete this Shazira? You are "mere mortals" here.

No one here hates your site, no one here wishes you ill. Why spread your poison where it isn't welcome. To my knowledge LNs portrait site was well liked and popular amongst every Ironworks poster I've encountered.

I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED RUDER OR MORE DELUSIONARY PARANOID PEOPLE ON THE NET BEFORE. YOU HAVE INSULTED PERFECTLY RESONABLE AND OPEN MINDED FRIENDS OF MINE AND I HONESTLY DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR EGOCENTRIC HOSTLITY.

Ziroc is one of the nicest, cool headed, even handed people on the net.

Take your crap back to your lair of bitterness and sorrow. We don't want it.
You guys need to take a holiday, all this stress can't be good for your lives and your marriage. Or do you enjoy spreading bitterness?

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 05-25-2001, 03:52 AM   #139
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Nightshade:
The friend who posted in the guestbook would like to come here but it appears he is banned
Why
Its better this gets out in the open and discussed rationally rather then banning him...
Why would I want that trash posting here? So they can spam our forums too? Nope, sorry... Please email me his full name and what ISP he uses.

Old 05-25-2001, 03:52 AM   #140
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

So am I banned too?