Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2003, 02:03 PM   #1
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Did anyone else get this in their mailbox yesterday? I've asked around and no-one knows what I'm talking about so I'm starting to think it was a select few.

Basically it was a survey by Bioware concerning our thoughts on SOU and hopes for HOtU. It was really good as they had questions like "What did you think of the new creatures in SOU?" along with answer options of "There was not enough creatures" which I readily checked .
From the questions about HOtU I gather they're wanting to put romances into the next OC, and many more evil character RPG opportunities.

I felt like I got a chance to give praise and complain at the same time since I know HOtU will now be refined using these survey results as a guideline. At the bottom it also said that 5 participants of this survey will be chosen to recieve a free copy of HOtU on the first day of release. Fingers crossed .
Old 09-12-2003, 02:20 PM   #2
StigTC

I got that survey too.
Perhaps the people you asked didn't get it because they don't get the newsletter from bioware.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 02:22 PM   #3
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yeah, it seemed to only be available via your external email as my friend's Bioware account inbox has nothing in it.
Old 09-12-2003, 03:31 PM   #4
Stratos
Vampire

I got it as well. You only get it if you've accepted to recieve news and similar from BioWare. As far as I can remember I haven't joined the BioWare community but I did create an account on GameSpy to be able to play NWN online. The e-mail from BioWare was sent in my GameSpy login name.

I don't know how much of the things in the survey will be implemented in HotU but perhaps in the next expansion. Wouldn't you like to have your very own stronghold like in BG2?
Old 09-12-2003, 04:12 PM   #5
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yep I most certainly would .
Old 10-07-2003, 11:05 PM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I got that survey too. My fingers are crossed as well. I'd love to get it free, but I'll buy it if I have to. Must have cool Underdark stuff, must have cooler monsters. Still can't wait, arrrggghhhh.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 12:33 PM   #7
vesselle
Hathor

me too! me too! i got one [img]smile.gif[/img] *fills out her answers very carefully on her mail*

V***V
Old 10-11-2003, 10:08 AM   #8
philip
Galvatron

I got one too. It seems to be select:

Quote:
bioware mail

Hi garret tealeaf. You have been selected from those who
received our last BioWare Newsletter to participate in
a special survey.
philip is offline   Reply With Quote