Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2003, 06:58 AM   #1
wellard
Dracolisk

NAX the man who stole the snowgem and can be found in a prison cell via a coldwood wizard grove portal needs to be free. I've recovered the snow gem and summoned the elemental who did not give me a choice to free him. So I got a ring instead. But it leaves NAX in the cell. Being a good palladin I should get him out, but how?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 11:06 AM   #2
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
NAX the man who stole the snowgem and can be found in a prison cell via a coldwood wizard grove portal needs to be free. I've recovered the snow gem and summoned the elemental who did not give me a choice to free him. So I got a ring instead. But it leaves NAX in the cell. Being a good palladin I should get him out, but how?
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Once you choose the ring, he's stuck there forever. Did you talk to Nax before summoning the elemental? That's the only reason that I can think of that the option to free him was not offered (you have to know he needs the elemental to get out to get that option when you summon the elemental). Maybe reload?
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 09:06 AM   #3
wellard
Dracolisk

No i did not talk to him at first, I just could not talk to his face through the prison door. Then when it was to late I worked out how to turn the screen around and press the talk button from behind him.

But thanks for the tip. I will remember next time [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote