Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2003, 09:04 PM   #31
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

As well as the breaking of the teeth. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2003, 09:07 PM   #32
SolitaryHacker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
I didn't say that to you Solitary, I'm saying some people say as such to look big.
Perhaps your right, some people couldve cried for their mommys when they got the piercing for all we know.
Old 04-20-2003, 09:25 PM   #33
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I've had my ears pierced, and that's all I'm doin LOL. I'd never get another piercing. But if I were to get another one I'd get one right above my left eyebrow, right where it starts to slant down. Have a little gold bar there LOL. Dunno, just imagining, will never do it LOL.

Ack to me the one piercing that seems the worst is the tongue piercing. Just such a big hole to make there LOL, not just a tiny piece of skin like the earlobe. I remember last year I was buying some fish food at PETCO (a pet store). This girl was at the register, and for some reason decided to tell me all about her new tongue piercing. She said it got infected, and she was told to rinse her mouth several times a day with bleach.... ....

bleach? In the mouth?!...

I'm not even going to mention her descriptions of how she knew it was infected, as I'm sure yall would like to keep your dinners in your stomachs. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Saw her a month or so later, and she was fine. Hope she enjoys her tongue piercing, she definitely "earned" it LOL! Ack!

Old 04-20-2003, 09:30 PM   #34
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

no way, never! it's unimaginable. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2003, 10:58 PM   #35
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I know a girl that has piercings through out all of her body, and to why some people need that many I don't know. Has it in the ears, eyebrows, tongue, nipples, and probably more [img]tongue.gif[/img] Heh, I'd love to see someone with that many piercings go through a metal detector [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 12:06 AM   #36
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

I have one in my ear, and am planning on gettin' another one.

Mouth ones are disturbing. Lips and tongue...urg.

Saw some guy on TV, lifted 55 lbs with a ring in his, shall we say, sensitive region. [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]

EDIT: Only problem I ever had, got in a hockey fight and it got caught on his helmet. Pain... But actually getting it done hurts about as much as a needle [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-21-2003, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: True_Moose ]
Old 04-21-2003, 11:31 AM   #37
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

actually once when i went to a tatoo shop (i was on vacation somewhere in some island in the philippines, boracay to be exact) i wanted to have a henna, temporary tatoo.. but the person did not allow people inside (small shop) for a simple reason is because some korean guy was having a piercing in his "ahem" sensitive region that time.. geezzz...

Catch me if you can..
Old 04-21-2003, 06:32 PM   #38
Brennihelvete

Quote:
Originally posted by Annatar:
You have one (a pierced nipple)? because I know a lot of peope that have one and they all say it isn't that painful.. they get a setative (something to reduce the pain) before the nipple gets pierced.
Nah, I dont have anything pierced but friends of my tell me that an earing would look nice on me.

AHA! So they get setative...I knew they would have to get drugged down or sumthin It would be suicde to pierce a nipple without setative IMO [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 06:40 PM   #39
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

My aunt pierced my ear with a wig pin and some ice when I was 14 years old. I've actually never let it grow closed, though I almost never wear an earring anymore. It would raise eyebrows in my office, I assure you. Every now and then, I shock co-workers by wearing it to an after-hours function.
Old 04-21-2003, 06:54 PM   #40
Charlie
Lord Ao

I had mine done in an English lesson in school around 1977 with a needle...no ice, no nothing. Never wore an earing for years since being an adult but even now that the hole appears completely closed it isn't. I can still squeeze gristle out of it if I press hard enough. Feel that little ball in your earlobe behind the piercing?... that's a legacy. I reckon if you could ever purge that 100% the hole would close 100%.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />