Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2002, 05:05 PM   #71
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
I always wondered how my char could fit at leat 300 potions on that belt...oh well. *nags Tancred to death*.
Besides, Prozac doesn't work. it just makes you physically unable to cry.
[/QUOTE]I'm a paladin, not a pharmacist... oh, wait, I'm being nagged to death.

"Agh! No! Stop! Mercy! I'm NOT afraid of commitment! I... of COURSE I don't chat up other women! Wait - I don't even chat up! Do you think they TEACH sex ed. at the Monastery? No, you look fine in that... no, I'm not being sarcastic! No, look, you can drive if you want to... no, it's not that I don't WANT to drive for you... no, really, the cheese spread and curry sandwiches are fine... I DO like your cooking! I AM ABLE TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS!!!!"

A fate worse than death. Hurry up, rescue party, I can't take much more of this.[/QB][/QUOTE]
You forgot the time honoured classic "Does my bum look big in this? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO! IT'S MASSIVE! CAN'T YOU SEE? MEN!"

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-24-2002, 05:08 PM   #72
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
quote:
A fate worse than death. Hurry up, rescue party, I can't take much more of this.
You forgot the time honoured classic "Does my bum look big in this? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO! IT'S MASSIVE! CAN'T YOU SEE? MEN!"[/QB][/QUOTE]"AAAAAAA! AIEEE! YIIIIII! aaaaa... aaaaaaaagh... aaaieee... do... do you expect... me... to... talk?"
Old 08-24-2002, 05:10 PM   #73
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
quote:
A fate worse than death. Hurry up, rescue party, I can't take much more of this.
You forgot the time honoured classic "Does my bum look big in this? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO! IT'S MASSIVE! CAN'T YOU SEE? MEN!"[/QUOTE]"AAAAAAA! AIEEE! YIIIIII! aaaaa... aaaaaaaagh... aaaieee... do... do you expect... me... to... talk?"[/QB][/QUOTE]Not really. Oh, looky, Choc ate the cloackwork mousey and got all upset because it wasn't tasty. He's after you, Tancred...

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-24-2002, 05:12 PM   #74
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Hey Kaltia, so what have you guys been up too, and how come shadow hound gets to be the torturer and i dont even get a rank at the rebellion that is sooooo mean, after what i've done for the rebellion, sheesh im thinking of defecting ! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 05:13 PM   #75
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
quote:
quote:
You forgot the time honoured classic "Does my bum look big in this? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO! IT'S MASSIVE! CAN'T YOU SEE? MEN!"[/QUOTE]"AAAAAAA! AIEEE! YIIIIII! aaaaa... aaaaaaaagh... aaaieee... do... do you expect... me... to... talk?"[/QB][/QUOTE]*looks VERY irratated; draws a longsword* ART THOU ANNOYING MY LADY KALTIA?! THEN THOUST SHALT PAY DEARLY! DRAW STEEL WHELP!
Old 08-24-2002, 05:13 PM   #76
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Hey Kaltia, so what have you guys been up too, and how come shadow hound gets to be the torturer and i dont even get a rank at the rebellion that is sooooo mean, after what i've done for the rebellion, sheesh im thinking of defecting ! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
WHat could you join? The Great Army are are allies for the time being. Whacks, dear, shadows real postion is torturee, you want that too?

Old 08-24-2002, 05:15 PM   #77
Tancred
White Dragon

o_O

"RUN!"

Fifteen minutes later...
"I'm... beginning... to see... the attraction... in... Recall... Stones..." Tancred wheezes.
"The Cat's gaining, holy-boy!"
"It... it's no good... got to stop... got a stitch..."
The sword makes an urgent noise.
"Oh... oh, right... well, as they say... 'tis better to die... with your wounds... to the fore... CHARGE!"

Fully expecting to be eaten by a loony cat, the Paladin runs back, too exhausted to even draw his sword.
Old 08-24-2002, 05:17 PM   #78
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
o_O

"RUN!"

Fifteen minutes later...
"I'm... beginning... to see... the attraction... in... Recall... Stones..." Tancred wheezes.
"The Cat's gaining, holy-boy!"
"It... it's no good... got to stop... got a stitch..."
The sword makes an urgent noise.
"Oh... oh, right... well, as they say... 'tis better to die... with your wounds... to the fore... CHARGE!"

Fully expecting to be eaten by a loony cat, the Paladin runs back, too exhausted to even draw his sword.
I'm sorry it had to end this way, Tancred. "CHOC! STOP MANGLING THE BODY!"

Old 08-24-2002, 05:18 PM   #79
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You forgot the time honoured classic "Does my bum look big in this? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO! IT'S MASSIVE! CAN'T YOU SEE? MEN!"[/QUOTE]"AAAAAAA! AIEEE! YIIIIII! aaaaa... aaaaaaaagh... aaaieee... do... do you expect... me... to... talk?"[/QUOTE]*looks VERY irratated; draws a longsword* ART THOU ANNOYING MY LADY KALTIA?! THEN THOUST SHALT PAY DEARLY! DRAW STEEL WHELP![/QB][/QUOTE]"I wouldn't even NEED my steel to deal with such as YOU, Traitor Knight!" yells Tancred defiantly, still on a collision course with the inside of Choc's stomach.
Old 08-24-2002, 05:19 PM   #80
whacky
Emerald Dragon

I was thinking something like official slayer of paladins for the rebellion My Lady! But anyway so whats the aliance upto , or up against, i cant wait to get back to some action, especially the fun i and sir m had in the last thread!