Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2002, 07:10 PM   #141
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Ah my army is here, Sir M are you ready, dont worry Legolas, im not engagin in melee battle nor will Sir M, like all honourable leaders we'll see to it that the regulations of war are observed and will direct our troops from a distance. Im ready, where's your army Sir M i cant see it ?
Old 08-24-2002, 07:11 PM   #142
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

My Sword Brothers; and cous; let us assemble; we shall stop this foul threat! We shall have victory! My the Light watch over you; and may the last embrace of the mother welcome you home... something like that Sir M?

Lifes a dream, all dreams must end...
Old 08-24-2002, 07:13 PM   #143
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Shut your bloody mouth CD, dont you know that people like you should shut up when two leaders are engaged in serious discussion, bah i cant blame you, Haer'Dalis was also like that until i put an end to him! Stupid Bard!
Edit:- Shall the battle begin Sir M ?

[ 08-24-2002, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: whacky ]
Old 08-24-2002, 07:16 PM   #144
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Shut your bloody mouth CD, dont you know that people like you should shut up when two leaders are engaged in serious discussion, bah i cant blame you, Haer'Dalis was also like that until i put an end to him! Stupid Bard!
We dance all day and we dance all night
We dangle the girls upon our knees
etc
etc
To dance with jak o the shadows!

YOU SHUT UP!

Lifes a dream
all dreams must end...
etc
etc
Old 08-24-2002, 07:19 PM   #145
whacky
Emerald Dragon

I still cant see any army Sir M , 10 minutes have gone....... by any chance has the coward CD talked you into chickening out of this!
Old 08-24-2002, 07:20 PM   #146
Legolas
Jack Burton

It does, as I suggested with the original Charge of Chaos thread. I assume LS' main reason for putting it in GD is that it gets more visitors than the RP forum (which is under the IW Wizards and Warriors forum, for those of you who never found it ), so there'll be a larger crowd for his rebellious act, and more potential rebels too. But as the thread is here now,and noone looks set to move it...
Old 08-24-2002, 07:21 PM   #147
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

I can never remember those Shenarian sayings. [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img] Most likely cause they were in the early books.

(I believe that medieval warfare would be more interesting so...)

**The armies of the G.A. stand, like a becon of light arrayed agianst the Silent Assasins. Sir Mandorallen, heeding the advice of Mat: "The general who leads in the front of battle is a fool." stays back in the depths of the troops arrayed around him. To his right stand the forces of Calaethis. Sir Mandorallen rasies his voice:**

Archers, FIRE! Forward ranks, ADVANCE!

**As he speaks the message is relayed by the commanders, easily seen by the stripes of silver and black on thier armor. A rain of arrows fall upon the Assasin's army, while the forward six lines of swordsmen advance to thier foes.**

EDIT: I thought so. Thanx Legolas. Ummm... why don't we finnish it up here first then later we can ask cloudy if we can finnish things over there at RP?? How about that?? Or should we just go there now?

[ 08-24-2002, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Sir Mandorallen ]
Old 08-24-2002, 07:23 PM   #148
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
I can never remember those Shenarian sayings. [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img] Most likely cause they were in the early books.

Hmm... Roleplaying fits more but.....

(I believe that medieval warfare would be more interesting so...)

**The armies of the G.A. stand, like a becon of light arrayed agianst the Silent Assasins. Sir Mandorallen, heeding the advice of Mat: "The general who leads in the front of battle is a fool." stays back in the depths of the troops arrayed around him. To his right stand the forces of Calaethis. Sir Mandorallen rasies his voice:**

Archers, FIRE! Forward ranks, ADVANCE!

**As he speaks the message is relayed by the commanders, easily seen by the stripes of silver and black on thier armor. A rain of arrows fall upon the Assasin's army, while the forward six lines of swordsmen advance to thier foes.**
*looks annoyed* I broose tho the last three books, and I cant find "dance the spears" or "dance with Jak'o the shadows" anywhere! DAMNIT!

*orders archers to fire at whackys men*
Old 08-24-2002, 07:25 PM   #149
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Good now let it all begin!

* Asks his foot soldiers to stand in the front with their shields, with the first wave some of the drow warriors fall, enraged whacky orders his batallion of elite black dragons to rain fire on Sir M's army, meanwhile his beholders start casting spells like crazy on CD's contigent, efreetis led my a demigorgon march onto the GA as Sir M watches his army being slaughtered and panicking!
Old 08-24-2002, 07:26 PM   #150
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img]

I would look in book five, and the ones around it. Thats when Mat first got the Band(book 5) and the Aiel first came in.

I'd do it but I can't find some of my books.