Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2002, 06:45 PM   #131
whacky
Emerald Dragon

You see CD this isnt a fairy tale or a movie, so evil shall prevail, 'nuff said and done. I wont harm that pathetic elf nor Kaltia for the moment, im a man of honour, you have my word Sir M, now ask that dog of yours to back off, and we can continue this anytime later! Prepare you forces, felix is coming with an army!
Old 08-24-2002, 06:48 PM   #132
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
You see CD this isnt a fairy tale or a movie, so evil shall prevail, 'nuff said and done. I wont harm that pathetic elf nor Kaltia for the moment, im a man of honour, you have my word Sir M, now ask that dog of yours to back off, and we can continue this anytime later! Prepare you forces, felix is coming with an army!
it isnt *looks confused* But... the script says right here...? *looks at it* yes, "he attacks with 'boar rushing down the mountains' battling one of the forsaken..." It also says I'm tav'ern and that I'm to proclaim myself "the dragon reborn" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 08-24-2002, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 08-24-2002, 06:54 PM   #133
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
it isnt *looks confused* But... the script says right here...? *looks at it* yes, "he attacks with 'boar rushing down the mountains' battling one of the forsaken..." It also says I'm tav'ern and that I'm to proclaim myself "the dragon reborn" [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]lol. Lets not get too carried away Calaethis. [img]smile.gif[/img]

We have an army to face remember?? They are trying to stop the Rebellion. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

They must be stopped!!

(oh, and you may need more moves... here are some: )

The Creeper Embraces the Oak
The Courtier Taps His Fan
The Wood Grouse Dances

Umm... thats all I can think of right now. :\ Oh well...

EDIT: Thats supposed to be: The Creeper Embraces THE OAK... almost forgot. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-24-2002, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Sir Mandorallen ]
Old 08-24-2002, 06:57 PM   #134
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

whats that "swan" one, and "undercutting" the... I cant remember... where'd I leave that book... and "heron" and "parting the..." I forget; fill in the blanks, sir M [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 06:59 PM   #135
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Good Sir M, get ready, you have exactly 5 minutes, no less no more, the battle hall take place over here, and i shall lead the army, bring what ever forces you can muster, let it be a grand sight, good vs evil, oh and incase you were thinking of a bard in your army take CD, he'll make a great one, he'll sing and dance for the army and keep them happy......... 5 minutes, no less no more!
Old 08-24-2002, 07:02 PM   #136
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Good Sir M, get ready, you have exactly 5 minutes, no less no more, the battle hall take place over here, and i shall lead the army, bring what ever forces you can muster, let it be a grand sight, good vs evil, oh and incase you were thinking of a bard in your army take CD, he'll make a great one, he'll sing and dance for the army and keep them happy......... 5 minutes, no less no more!
*grin* starts to sing "jak'o the shadows"
We dance all day and we dance all night.... we dangle the girls upon our knees.... ....to dance with jak'o the shadows...

*sings dance the spears*
Lifes a dream, all dreams must end... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

shall we "dance the spears" oh my "brother paladin"? dance the dance of a blademaster?

[ 08-24-2002, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 08-24-2002, 07:03 PM   #137
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Understood Whacky. We have many rebellious peasants, and the battle trained G.A. so I'm not that worried.

Calaethis I THINK one of them is Silk Parting, or Parting the Silk?? I don't remeber those either. I seem to always remember the odd ones. Such as:

The Falcon Stoops
The Moon Rises Over the Lakes
Folding the Air

There are a bunch more, but I can't seem to remember, and I don't feel like searching all the books. :\ If you know what I mean.
Old 08-24-2002, 07:04 PM   #138
Legolas
Jack Burton

Let me suggest no instant kills and no immortality. If you are dealt a mortal blow, you don't have to die but can be a good leader and instead crawl off to safety, directing your troops from the back
Old 08-24-2002, 07:07 PM   #139
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*looks around at soldiers* ASHA'MEN! ASSEMB FRONT RANK! ASHA'MEN DRAW SWORDS! EMBRACE SAIDEN!

btw Sir M; it IS parting the silk... whats that heron one.. ?

The Falcon Stoops
The Moon Rises Over the Lakes
Folding the Air
The Creeper Embraces the Oak
The Courtier Taps His Fan
The Wood Grouse Dances
Parting the Silk
Boars rushing down the mountains
Old 08-24-2002, 07:09 PM   #140
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Let me suggest no instant kills and no immortality. If you are dealt a mortal blow, you don't have to die but can be a good leader and instead crawl off to safety, directing your troops from the back
You mean, no more nonsense like what me and whacky where doing earlier?

Sure no problem. I was just messing around earlier. Good advice. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

But uh, dosn't this thing belong in RP???

EDIT:Umm... I think its something like Heron standin in the marshes or something. All I remeber is its bad. Don't do it. Rand did it and almost got killed. (sheathing the sword remeber?) Its supposed to be a drill for balance, not battle. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-24-2002, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Sir Mandorallen ]