Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2002, 05:49 PM   #101
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Come now Wacky. We hold all the power. Two of the bigger groups in IW have joined. Stay with us. You gain all the benifits.

And should you leave, you will lose more than your life. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 05:54 PM   #102
whacky
Emerald Dragon

I cant die anymore, im immortal, see what you dont realize is that all the leaders of an army at IW are IMMORTAL, only their minions can die not them, so join me Sir M hand in hand we'll take over this place, im sure you've got tortured by Kaltia too, better you can be my second in command!!
Old 08-24-2002, 05:54 PM   #103
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*whacks whaky for emphasis*
Old 08-24-2002, 05:57 PM   #104
whacky
Emerald Dragon

And CD, go get whipped by your spoilt mistress dog ! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Insolent fool , you'll be the first to die when we take over IW!
Old 08-24-2002, 05:59 PM   #105
Tancred
White Dragon

Having made his escape for now, Tancred hophops his way to freedom. I feel some experience points coming on!
Old 08-24-2002, 05:59 PM   #106
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
THATS IT, i had enough of you guys, im starting my own army, the silent assasins, i'll get you for this Kaltia and CD, you'll pay with your lives, is this what i get for serving Kaltia without fear of death and respecting her, come on dizzy lets get her !! All those who are tired of Kaltia's torturing join the silent assasins, we'll get her and torture her, paladins, knights, mages, warlocks, undead, wampires all who have had enough of Kaltia's torturing are invited to join, see how she treats us, thanksless spoiled brat ! Take that kaltia *leaves angrily*
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*looks enraged.* YOU DARE TO THREATEN KALTIA! BY BHAALS TAINTED BLOOD! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!
Old 08-24-2002, 06:01 PM   #107
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
Having made his escape for now, Tancred hophops his way to freedom. I feel some experience points coming on!
*knocks Tancred over his head* Stop talking to yourself; you loony. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 06:02 PM   #108
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
And CD, go get whipped by your spoilt mistress dog ! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Insolent fool , you'll be the first to die when we take over IW!
I'm looking forward to meeting you in combat whacky; insidently, "my mistress" as you put it; TOLD me to annoy you. [img]tongue.gif[/img] and she isnt spoiled. *sigh* beat a dog too much and it turns on you... still, you werent a very good dog. AnnoyingSir M like that [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 06:03 PM   #109
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Whoa. Calaethis looks ANGRY. [img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img]

**grabs popcorn**

This should be fun to watch.

Whacky, sorry, but I have NOT been tortured by m'lady Kaltia. In fact she showed me great gratitude and honour. It would be wise to join with us. I don't want to fight one such as you agian. I would prefer it if we were friends.... of a sort. Maybe? no? awwww.....
Old 08-24-2002, 06:05 PM   #110
whacky
Emerald Dragon

*Smacks CD*
Silly cant you see that you cant do anything, using my magical powers i've already invoked a huge army of dragons,behemoths, thunderbirds, golems, the drow have joined me (your little surface eleves are begging for mercy) and my necromantic powers have raised a huge army of undead, haha you'll die and so will kaltia!
*evil laugh HAHAHAH*