Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2000, 08:53 PM   #1
PIMP

1. first I'm wondering how in the world do I get the key or whatever i need to get the stout kings treasure.I know I can get in one of his rooms by the digger. I've already done that,I just want the rest. TELL ME HOW.

2. REALLY NEED TO KNOW. I've went back outside of the stout mines before I have completed ever thing(getting the ore for armor, I do know where thats at though, dont need information on that, THANKS THOUGH) But I do need to know is that when I went to go back in the mines, like always you have to give the stout your permit, well instead of the game loading the mines he just keeps saying im letting you out know, and so afer saying he is going to open the mine for me, but it wont open. Its like a glich or something. what is it. And also I've got 3 permits now and dont know why. What is going on. AND YES IVE STARTED FROM MY LAST SAY AND ALSO REVERTED THE GAME TO NO AVAIL.
Old 12-16-2000, 09:03 PM   #2
xenotoca

To many permits, this is a bug. Dump all the permits but one. check all characters for permits as the lead character gets the permit back and may not be the same one who got it last time.

The King has the key you will have to pick his pocket. Did not do this myself but from other posts it only gives you acess to the door in his hall.