Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2002, 11:18 PM   #1
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

Ok i'm in the room with the gears, and it says something about a finding a switch. I've searched all around and can't figure out what i'm supposed to do. can someone help me.
Old 12-01-2002, 11:49 PM   #2
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

If you are were I think you are than the switch is on the center piller. It is on on the side away from you so it makes it a little more difficult to see and to place your cursor over it.

[ 12-01-2002, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 11:51 PM   #3
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

w/ the 3 pillars making a triangle?
Old 12-02-2002, 02:01 AM   #4
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Yep, thoose pillars. Try using the alt-key. It makes finding the switch a bit easier.
Old 12-02-2002, 03:33 AM   #5
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

thx guys, nother question
am i moving to fast? my people are about level 3 in the temple w/ the acolytes and the veerbugs and we're getting our butts handed to us. I keep having to lead on guy away and take them on one at a time an effective but very slow tactic. I've been liberally using invisible to accomplish this
Old 12-02-2002, 06:10 PM   #6
Peytin of Rothmire
Manshoon

You shouldn't be too far off the mark. I would recommend clearing out all the other caves before the large one with the switch in it. You might get some level ups that way.
***SPOILERS***
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
In Kulduhar Pass did you:
1. heal the sick ogre?
2. Free the little boy?
3. Find the cave in the north?

In Kulduhar did you:
1. Get Milek's quest to return his heirloom from the Yeti?(Finished in the Vale)
2. Using a cleric or paladin, speak to the townsfolk near the bridge and convince them to worship at the temple?
3. Speak to the barmaid in the tavern, then go see the innkeeper? Don't forget to go upstairs.
4. Pickpocket with a thief or bard the major players in town? Have good saves to fall back on when you do this. It usually takes multiple tries but is worth it.
5. After you finish the Vale, return to the barkeeper.

There is also a quest you can begin by speaking to Orrick. You won't be able to complete it for awhile however, but if you don't start it you won't know what to look for when you come across it.

These are just some little quests but the exp will help at low levels.
Peytin of Rothmire is offline   Reply With Quote