Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2001, 06:12 PM   #1
Yazee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I give up ....
Since You all are the nicest People on any Message Board Iīve ever read (or propably will read...) Iīm asking nicely:

Ive opened the doors to haleabus and tried to kill him long-range, he just swalloed it i heard some belated voice overs first from the Big H (somethin about goin to hell, which is probably kiddin because im never going back to live with my parents anyway ) and the ten times DīSoto is saying that i shouldnt leave so early cause iīve ... and thats it !

Afterwards i found out i needed the evil items do the ritual in the circle and it struck me as odd īcause there wasnt a circle i could remember , but there is a door in the entranceway where the shallow waterpool is (right at the beginning , after that , 2 rooms further in I had my Run-in with DīSotos ghost) that is still closed cause itīs not opened by the skull key or any other key i have ,and since i dont have kolīs heretic key , even with asking him everything i knew , maybe itīs that?
Do i have to restart now?
Can I leave the castle behind without bothering or should i build a ladder to the windows through which I can see DīSotos Ghost from the castle walls?
PLZ help... I searched for an answer in the old posts but didnt find any, by the way if this helps Iīve updated shortly after starting to play, is it a bug?

------------------
Vertigo?
Falling from great heights would make me laugh!
Itīs the ground thatīs killling me...
Yazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2001, 06:19 PM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

First off, try here:

Shurugeon Castle

If you can't figure out what you've done wrong, then I am here to help.

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 10-01-2001).]
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2001, 06:46 PM   #3
Yazee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh, I guess i have to look closer for that hole in one of the cells or otherwise find the way downbelow...
Iīll have to wait because i wanted to show W&W to a friend of mine whoīs DW Bradley fan as well (W7Gold!) and i just wanted to show off and let him try it out since i was stuck anyway.

BUT (and this is a big but, yeah heīll probably work out) THANK YOU
YOU ALL SAVED MY MENTAL HEALTH AGAIN AND AGAIN ,ever since the time I couldnt find the lever in Scabbanīs lab!

------------------
Vertigo?
Falling from great heights would make me start to giggle!
Itīs the ground thatīs REALLY killling me...
Old 10-02-2001, 02:58 AM   #4
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi!
If you're looking for the pentagram where you use the evil masque and the elements, take the elevator down from the room next to where you first encountered D'Soto's ghost. Run around on that level until you find Ardibren. Just next to him there is a flight of stairs going up. Go up there and flip a switch and then continue even higher. Eventually you will end up in the "Tower of the Rites"
GOOD LUCK!
//Jazzid
Jazzid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2001, 05:31 AM   #5
Yazee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thx afgain, will try it out as soon as I can!

------------------
Vertigo?
Falling from great heights would make me start to giggle!
Itīs the ground thatīs REALLY killling me...
Old 10-02-2001, 12:16 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Yazee!!!

Thanks for the compliments on the board! We have a lot of wonderful posters here!
Hope you manage to finish up S. Castle!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote