Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2002, 06:22 PM   #1
knightstalker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay, here's the scoop...

I'm in Ust Natha and I've done all the quests that I needed to do. I have the dragon's eggs in my possession. I went through all of the missions that Phaere asked me to complete, and she exposed my true identity on the last one because I didn't meet her in the time period that she requested. Once revealed, all the Drow attacked me and I finished them off.

Afterwards, I tried to leave and an imp appeared and said something about Mother Ardulace. I thought that she might still be alive somewhere but I looked everywhere and don't see her. I don't think I need to do anything else here, but I cannot get out of the town.

Any suggestions? What am I doing wrong?
knightstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 06:31 PM   #2
koconnor100
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by knightstalker:
Okay, here's the scoop...

I'm in Ust Natha and I've done all the quests that I needed to do. I have the dragon's eggs in my possession. I went through all of the missions that Phaere asked me to complete, and she exposed my true identity on the last one because I didn't meet her in the time period that she requested. Once revealed, all the Drow attacked me and I finished them off.

Afterwards, I tried to leave and an imp appeared and said something about Mother Ardulace. I thought that she might still be alive somewhere but I looked everywhere and don't see her. I don't think I need to do anything else here, but I cannot get out of the town.

Any suggestions? What am I doing wrong?

1) I hope you made a save game before you set foot in the drow city

2) I hear rumours that if you kill EVERYONE in Ust Natha you can get out.

3) there is a control consol cheat to change locations. Worst comes to worst search the web , find it, and simply move your party to the regular UnderDark Area (just outside the city)...cheating , but saves you the effort of starting over from a game you're obviously very deep into.
Old 03-03-2002, 06:33 PM   #3
Dakkon Darkblade
The Magister

What *exactly* did the imp say to you first of all? I suspect it was from Adalon. Second, do you have maybe an archive save before the little mistake about meeting Phaere? You have which set of eggs? You robbed the Lloth Temple to get the real ones right? I remember that Ardulace locks the town while she is preparing the ritual... unless you killed her she should be around somewhere, in her room preparing or something.
Old 03-04-2002, 12:57 AM   #4
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Go into the Temple of Lloth and she SHOULD be there ... If not then go for a save game... NEVER SURRENDER TO CHEATING... but if you have to the code is
CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR2100") the number might be wrong but its somewhere around 2100 it might be 2200 and 2100 might be Ust Natha... try both if you desperate...
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 11:26 AM   #5
daan
Silver Dragon

Nah, just kill every living soul you see and you'll be fine [img]smile.gif[/img]

But you have to be dedicated ... all drow have to die, for you to be able to leave the city.
As said, there ,might be some in the temple, different buildings, and remember that there is an upper level !!

The stairs should be around the middle-north
(near the cirkle where the spiders kill the svirniblin (dwarf)).
There are infact two upper-levels, the top one having a priest in its far east corner.

Just make sure you search every single centimeter there is, killing
them al is a hard job. Once only a few are left, its hard to track 'em down.

And fun > [img]smile.gif[/img] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope it helpz [img]smile.gif[/img]