Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2001, 01:25 PM   #1
maxpower

After reading previous posts, I am to the understanding that she is in some room in the crypts of skull castle, and to get into the room you use the lichs staff on a skull icon, where the key would normally be. But where is this room and the skull icon, I can't seem to find it, come to that I can't decide where the crypt area is. Could it be around the area that adrianna was..??. I am supposing that the area you get to through the water tunnels is the crypt...some pointers would be helpfull.

Or even a walkthrough of skull castle, I believe that Xignal had a walkthrough at hes site but it seems that this has been removed or not working now and the ironworks walkthrough isn't up and running yet..??
Old 02-01-2001, 02:25 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Mada Mabbig is in the basement of Skull Castle, along with several other items, including the relic that G'Ezzered Ra wants you to retrieve. She's in the southern quadrant of the area with the raised and lowered bridges over the large water room. You have to manipulate the winglatches in each quadrant to get the platforms to raise sufficiently to where you may jump to the various other quadrants.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2001, 02:28 PM   #3
Gauleiter

You're looking for the Dungeon area, the key to which you should've gotten from the Lich. In the Central Pillar area, head north (I think...). You'll encounter a room with the Stone Faces on either side of the door.

The door to the Dungeon area is near the well that you come out of from Adrianna's area, or the brown halls after the giant. Jump off the raised area and enter the locked gate with the key.

Killing her should be the absolute final thing you do in the game, other than getting your reward from Adrianna. After the Lich is gone and you have his staff (which is the only reason to do the castle), go kill Madda and get the Scroll of Banishing from a chest in her room; give that to Adrianna, who'll give you some presents and maybe Vampirise you if you happen to submit to the Succubi.
Old 02-01-2001, 02:33 PM   #4
maxpower

Talking of G'Ezzered Ra, things didn't work out to well with him...lol. I got kinda freaked by him and attacked before I found out he was and ok guy, after fighting with him for about 20 mins Cet turned up and took him away. Will I have to do this again is it important that I get him this relic, or when I have the relic do I have to give it to him (which I can't do now) or do i have to use it for something else. I have he's staff and I have got into the room with the level 12 lock.

Still not sure where this level place is you mean Sazerac, there seems to be an area that I have not found at all yet. The furthest down I have got is the water tunnels (i.e. where adrianna and the maze are). I have used all wing latches that I have found so far, apart from one in the wooden area that says it doesn't work..
Old 02-01-2001, 02:56 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hmmm...you should have gotten a key from G'Ezerred Ra; he gives it to you to find the Relic. The key opens the Vault Door in the lower levels of the Castle. You may need to reload and play through with the key...or you may first check the floor where the lich was; he may have dropped the key when Cet came and got him. That's the only way you can find Madda Mabig and the Scroll of Banishing for Adrianna.

However, as far as the main quest goes, you have the Lich's Staff of Death and that's all that matters...it is used to open up the Anephas Shrine.

It's up to you as to what you want to do next. You won't be able to progress further in the Wizard's Guild if you don't kill Madda, but if you're already Level 7, you don't need to. Except I think that one was the Level 7 quest if you started from the beginning...oops...

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2001, 03:07 PM   #6
maxpower

Thanks Sazerac I think I will do the section with the lich again seems it would make life easyer as I would like to get the guild quest.
Old 02-01-2001, 04:53 PM   #7
maxpower

woooohooooooooo...I got the old hag at last, I didnt have to get into the room where she was as parts of her was showing so I just cut her up from outside the door. I also found the the level maze with the wing levers was easyer to complete by just climbing up the chains, saves all that running around looking for levers. However after searching all 4 quadrants and opening all doors and chests I still do not have the relic for the lich, I presume it would be in a chest somewhere..?? could it be in the room that Mada mabbig was in..?? (not sure on this because I thought you needed the lichs staff to get into that room..?? but no relic no staff).
Old 02-01-2001, 05:08 PM   #8
Moni

The relic the Lich asked for is in a room with a lava floor.
In the North area of the hanging bridge go right at the intersection and down stairs. Move crates at the bottom to reveal a hidden lever. Flip the lever to lock the lava walkway trap in the up position and continue East. You'll find it in that direction.
: )
Moni

If you are trying to get the scroll of banishing for Adrianna, look in Mada's room