Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2002, 06:00 PM   #1
Vampyre
Welcomed New User

Hello,

I am new to the Fourms here, I just started playing Ice Wind Dale and I am stuck [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am Vale, I have killed Mytos and the Mytkuls Sending, but now I don't know what to do.. I looked at the walktrhough and there is supposed to a door or something that I need to walk through to get the the next level of the tomb, but I don't see it [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am in the room with the Statue where the Sending was..

Thanks
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 06:54 PM   #2
Razeel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have no idea what you meen, just try to explain yourself better. Then maybe we could help.
Razeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 07:37 PM   #3
Vampyre
Welcomed New User

Hum, I am in the temple where the 2 Things of Human Parts are and the book is made out of Skin and Blood..
I have killed the 2 "big" things and now don't know what to do.. I have been in all the Caves and such in Vale this is the last thing.. I know (from reading a walkthough) I am supposed to find someone and talk to them then kill a Princess. But I can't find anyone. and I don't see any more doors that I have not walked through as of yet...

Hope this helps... not sure what else to say [img]smile.gif[/img]
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 08:13 PM   #4
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I know where you are .. its a common problem. On the right side of the long hallway where you killed Myrkuls sending there is a corridor leading off to the right. There is no door there, but its tough to see as it is tucked behind a portion of the wall that sticks out. Look on the left side for a matching corridor and the hall you want is immediately opposite it.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 03:21 PM   #5
Kreios
Elite Waterdeep Guard

When in doubt, you can always check your map. That's how I found the corridor the first time I played it.
Old 03-11-2002, 07:00 PM   #6
Lavindathar
Harper

Hmmm, shouldn't use walkthroughs. Bad bad things.
Old 03-11-2002, 10:36 PM   #7
Azred
Drow Priestess

quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
Hmmm, shouldn't use walkthroughs. Bad bad things.

Especially if used incorrectly or in place of common sense.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 04:35 PM   #8
Lavindathar
Harper

quote:
Originally posted by Azred:

Especially if used incorrectly or in place of common sense.

Especially especially when he is using the walkthrough before being stuck for at least the minimum required of 768 days.

Then they can peak, reading no more than 3 sentences. They can then read another 3 for every 5 days of being stuck.Only one page can be looked at excluding the contents/index. And obviously, this has to be done with one eye shut.

[ 03-12-2002: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]

Old 03-12-2002, 07:31 PM   #9
Micah Foehammer

For best results, view the walkthrough standing on one's head and chanting as fast as possible the following:

"Owa tajer kiam"

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 04:00 PM   #10
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Vampyre:
Hello,

I am new to the Fourms here, I just started playing Ice Wind Dale and I am stuck [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am Vale, I have killed Mytos and the Mytkuls Sending, but now I don't know what to do.. I looked at the walktrhough and there is supposed to a door or something that I need to walk through to get the the next level of the tomb, but I don't see it [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am in the room with the Statue where the Sending was..

Thanks
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

W
A
R
N
I
N
G

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

W
A
R
N
I
N
G
I was just there - playing again to get ready for IWD II - there is a lever on one the supports - it is the one in the middle of the room - should be in the same room as the big doors.

Cheers

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote