Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2002, 05:01 AM   #11
Sio

Oooook now dont get mad anyone but, what the hell is going on?
I really dont have a clue what this or the chicken thread was about, all I see is a red square box, can someone please fill me in on what this is? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2002, 05:35 AM   #12
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Sio:
I really dont have a clue what this or the chicken thread was about, all I see is a red square box, can someone please fill me in on what this is? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Itīs a very cute picture of 6 toddlers by a beam. They only have trousers --> "Topless dancers" [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] Try refreshing this post after it has loaded if you canīt see the picture [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2002, 05:37 AM   #13
Sio

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
quote:
Itīs a very cute picture of 6 toddlers by a beam. They only have trousers --> "Topless dancers" [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] Try refreshing this post after it has loaded if you canīt see the picture [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Ahhh, well I cant see it, so it must have something to do with the colleges computers, I dont acess IW very much from home, as I have more than enough at college to spend here, but i'll check it out when I get home and hopefully see the pic

Thanks for explaining to me btw [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2002, 06:08 AM   #14
Lavindathar
Harper

Dnt worry Sio, it was just Arvon's attempt at a lame joke......Lol, that was actually quite funny, but still dnt worry!

Anyway, what college do you go to?
Old 11-08-2002, 01:37 PM   #15
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

That's disturbing...
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy
Old 11-08-2002, 04:24 PM   #16
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Where are the babes??!!

J/King
They are babes just a different type
Old 11-08-2002, 06:20 PM   #17
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dragon:
That's disturbing...
Why? Its cute!
Old 11-09-2002, 09:34 AM   #18
Sio

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
Dnt worry Sio, it was just Arvon's attempt at a lame joke......Lol, that was actually quite funny, but still dnt worry!

Ahh well now that im home I can see them
I go to Prior Pursglove in Guisbrough, Middlesbrough.
Are you at college?
Old 11-09-2002, 10:36 AM   #19
Arvon
Unicorn

Quote:
quote:

Are you at college?
[/QUOTE]I have a good net friend that lives in that town. I met her in the 3DO community.

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 11-09-2002, 10:36 AM   #20
Sio

Quote:
Originally posted by Arvon:
quote:
quote:

Are you at college?
[/QUOTE]I have a good net friend that lives in that town. I met her in the 3DO community.
[/QUOTE]Cool! how old is she like? Does she go to Prior Pursglove per chance?

[ 11-09-2002, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Sio ]