Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2001, 09:55 AM   #1
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I'm currently role-playing Robin Hood, and this is the first time I'm using a Ranger for my avatar.

Basically, I got the cabin as my reward, and some dryad came to my party for help. I need to get rid of some people who were disturbing her forest.

The problem is... ... I can't find them!

I found the mitril chain, had to fight some axe-throwing skeletons and skeleton warriors to get it, but I can't find the lord whom I'm supposed to give it to!!!!

Another thing, usually when I enter the Temple Ruins for the first time, some thief dies above my party and drops a note. It didn't happen this time round, does it affect the Ranger Stronghold quest a lot?

I don't have a saved game before all this and I'm hoping I don't need to use Shadowkeeper.

Sigh... ... if there is no solution to this, I guess Robin Hood will have to sleep in Cernd's house instead.

Thanks for reading.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

Old 07-12-2001, 03:17 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

*boot*

Anyone? Anyone at all??
Old 07-12-2001, 03:59 PM   #3
Sevan Ge
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi, I play a ranger (archer)-
(spoiler?)
The lord (et al.) were just to the west of where I found the mithril mail, in sort of the bottom middle quadrant of the map. If they aren't there, I don't know what the problem might be. A bug?

As for the note, I think you should have gotten it. You're talking about the torn one that describes where the mithril is right? If you didn't get it, it shouldn't really matter, as you found the treasure, but I have to wonder why you didn't get it.

I dunno, in other words. Is your autosave file from before you entered the area? Maybe you can use that to go do something else then come back and see if the lord shows up?
Old 07-13-2001, 06:10 AM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

WooHoo!

Thank you Sevan Ge! I found the Lord!!!!

Found out the first part of the note was with him.

Yee! I can continue with the rest of the Ranger's quests.